Saturday, April 03, 2010

Come Join In the FUN

Hi! I'm hosting a challenge at La-La Land Crafts this week: PAPER PIECING and
we need some players!!

You have 2 more days to participate as Mr. Linky will close Monday night. We do require you to use a stamp or digi from LaLa Land Crafts store for our challenges, but with some of them in digi now it's easier than ever to grab some and play along! Every week you have a chance to win a $10 store credit! Right now we only have 4 players, so y'all have a very good chance at winning!! I don't want to resort to begging... it's so unbecoming --- oh alright, PLEEEEEASE! LOL! It's really a fun challenge--see Rosie's dress:

Hope to see ya in La-La Land!! *Ü*

3 comments:

Helen said...

I've got one started that I plan on finishing tonight or tomorrow evening! I finally bought a digi!
Blessings!
~H

Debbie Pamment said...

Toooo cute - the polka dots are prefect for paper piecing!!!

And LOVE your easel for TGF Challenge - could tell it was your fabulous work - already has my vote!
xXx

Lori said...

Very sweet! I'm away from my supplies or I would play along, the LaLa's are so cute!