Monday, April 12, 2010

Birthdays are the BEARy Best

*Note: this is my 2nd post today. Please scroll down one post to see my birthday card and post for Kelly's (of KLSNS) birthday!

Here's a card I made using a cute Girly Bear digi from McMahon Five Designs. I just love that store so much. Lots of wonderful digis, but not only that, they have lots of gorgeous prima flowers, some Nesties, pearls, DP, wood paper--just a crafting paradise really! I am also loving this fence punch by MS. So many uses for it! =) Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Kathy Winter said...

Awwe such a pretty card Kris. Love the Girly Bear image and the flowers are a nice touch. Love the nestie cut out and the fence punch is a great idea. Love the dp too:)

Allison said...

Adorable! Love the layout and the placement of pearls!

Kim Yu said...

What a sweet card, Kristine! I love it!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh how cute!!! I love that little picket fence!!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi kristine. :) awww...this is adorable!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Super sweet, Kris.