Saturday, March 27, 2010

TGF - Royal Battle #1 "Retro"

So... I'm participating in The Greeting Farm's "Royal Battle" which is a battle of the teams, and our team NEEDS YOUR VOTE!!!

The teams consist of 3-5 players and one person per team per week will play in the challenge. For 3 days only, (Sunday - Tuesday) all of YOU will get to go vote on our team's card!! Each person can vote for their top 3 cards. The top HALF of the teams with the most votes will get to go on. (ie. so only 30 teams will continue on after this first round.) We are not allowed to vote for our own team's card though, so we need to ask you all to go vote for us!

My team consists of myself, Lisa Hjulberg, Pam Sparks, Kim Yu, and Sue Kment.

Our team name is "Card Sprouts." Lisa played in this first round in which the challenge was to make a Retro card using the colors in this body scrub jar.

So, would you please hop over to the gallery and look for this card and leave a comment to place your vote?!! Voting ends this Tuesday!! Whichever team is left standing at the end of 5 weeks wins the HUGE PRIZE... and I think it's definately worth winning!


Didn't Lisa do an amazing job on this "RETRO" challenge?!! I think she did a smashing job. But it's not skill that counts, it's VOTES! Thank you so much for your vote! *Ü*

4 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Lisa did an AMAZING job - you already have MY vote! Good Luck!
And in a shameless plug for votes for my team - GO DELICIOUS DELIGHTS - LOL.
xXx

Crystal said...

Fantastic Kristine what a great image!!!! I am in this battle too, sure is some tough competition...thi sis just AWESOME!!! Wish your team huge luck girl!

Naoual said...

Lisa did an AWESOME job on her card, I'm going to vote for it!!
And while we're talking about this competition, my team could use some votes too!! I'm on the team called the 'TGF Junkies' ;)

Hugs, Naoual xx

Sparkle said...

This is just gorgeous! Good luck!