Sunday, March 14, 2010

Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge #30

Good Morning stampers!! Today we have another wonderful and inspiring challenge for you at Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenges. Our hostess today is my super sweet friend, Helen who chose this verse to share:

Psalm 29:11 The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.

Her challenge then is to create a card/project using a peaceful image or use a verse about peace. I created a teacup-shaped card because enjoying a cup of tea with a good friend can be very peaceful.

I used the Vintage Rose stampset that is soon-to-be-released at Layers of Color tomorrow!! This is one of 4 new releases and if you come visit the LOC blog tomorrow (Monday, 15th) you can enter a drawing to WIN ALL 4 SETS!!

Anyway, our sponsor at Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenges this week is none other than Whiff of Joy!! One of you (random drawing) will win this stamp, Willow Reading a Book. Awwww, isn't is so cute? And peaceful too!
Don't miss these sneak peeks from the Layers of Color Design Team as well!

18 comments:

Randi said...

Oh, I get to first again! Having a cup of tea is a perfect illustration of peace. Of course, it would be coffee and a friend for me. But I would certainly drink it out of this cup. Sweet! Sweet! Sweet! Have a great week!

Kathy Winter said...

Kris, I love this teacup. It's so pretty with all the glittery effects.

Crystal said...

Beautiful Kristine, love the teacup and the sparkle on your flowers...Gorgeous!

Candace said...

Hi, Kris!! I LOVE your teacup card! It is so beautiful and elegant! Have a great week! :)

Lori said...

Very peaceful thought, a cup of tea! The bright pink is pretty, the flowers are wow! Great idea using the tag punch/greeting as a tea tag!

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful card Kristine! Love the teacup shape, and the pearl swirls are so sweet!!

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Marvelous, absolutely marvelous, Kristine!! I want a set of 12 with matching plates, teapot and sugar bowl!!

Laurie said...

Wow, Kristine! This is so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Becky said...

This is one stunning tea cup. Gorgeous colors and lovely details.

Cindy Haffner said...

Kristine this is GORGEOUS.

Debbie Pamment said...

I can almost smell the Earl Grey - what a wonderful concept for a card - and what a GORGEOUS cuppa it is!
xXx

Risa said...

What a beautiful teacup shaped card Kristine! You are so creative and super talented!
hugs
Risa:)

MariLynn said...

Kristine, this is a fantastic card. I love how you used the LOC roses on this teacup. Very creative, and a wonderful peaceful card.

Helen said...

GORGEOUS! That's my 1 word for this teacup! I love the roses and pearls and colors. This is a wonderful card! I love it!!!

peggysue said...

Neat idea to make a teacup, I find a cup of tea restful even when I'm drinking alone! (pssst! don't spread that around! sounds bad!) The colors are lovely and it makes a nice china pattern!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

So so pretty Kris.

theneon said...

Love your idea of peaceful -- what a beautiful tea cup!