Thursday, March 11, 2010

Make a Joyful Noise

Good morning friends!! It's time for another sneak peek at some of the fabulous new art stamps from Layers of Color (being released March 15th!) Today we are showing you "Joyful Noise."
My card also fits this week's Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge, which is to make a card/project that shows or expresses JOY or JOYFULNESS! Yes, I'm a few days late with this due to vacationing all last week, but as Lisa would say, "Pretend it's Sunday today" - lol. Come on over and join in the challenge ladies! *Ü*
I used just one of the various stamps in this set; the music note butterfly. This is just a li'l notecard cut out with the largest scallop circle in the lg. scallop Nestabilities set (looks larger in this photo). Wait til you see the rest of the stamps in this set! If you love music you will LOVE this stamp set! ;)

You won't want to miss these JOYFUL peeks from our Design Team:

Hope you've enjoyed the sneak peeks so far?! Remember we are sharing peeks every day up until the 15th, when YOU can have a chance to WIN ALL 4 STAMP SETS!! Stay tuned for more deets *Ü*

21 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Soooooooooooo purdy!!! Love the black and pink - soft yet string - awesome!
xXx

Patter Cross said...

Oh Kristine, Kristine, Kristine! I LOVE this! The black with the pop of pink is just spectacular! And the shaped card is just perfect for this. Love how you added the pearls to the butterfly. This is just a stunning card. Have a blessed day dear friend!

Lovely Linda said...

Wow Kristine - this is bright, bold and FABULOUS! I love the colours you are using and the Butterfly is perfect with the pearl flourish! I love it that you have just used one image from the set - leaves us in suspense as to what's to come!! Love it! Thanks for sharing and the inspiration! {{[hugs}}}

Dawn B. said...

This is so pretty. The colors are so striking together.. I love the round design.. Great job.

Sharon said...

Gorgeous Kristine! Love that music butterfly and the graphic design of the pink and black!

Sharon
aka celticrafter

Crystal said...

Beautiful Kristine, wow I LOVE the circle and these colors!! That butterfly is sooooo gorgeous! Great card!

Grace said...

Oh how fun! I love this butterfly and can't wait to see the rest of the set! Your little round card is adorable!!! Hugs!

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS!!!

MariLynn said...

I love the music notes on the butterfly. I thought my other Layers of Color butterflies were my favorites, but this one is fantastic. I love how you have the little pearls as the butterfly trail.

Randi said...

Let me be the first to say ...this is stunning!!! I just spent some time catching up on all your posting. My you're a busy gal. They are all wonderful but I am jealous that you and Lisa got to meet. That would be so fun. You both look so happy. We are a blessed group.

Musing of a Patched Heart said...

This card is not only beautiful but it also has a wonderful whimsy to it nice work!

Becky said...

This is stunning..

Jane Matsumoto said...

Bright, bold, and BEAUTIFUL!!

Lori said...

Fabulous! The way you used the 2 different dp's is neat. This is a fun note card!

BananaStamper said...

This is such a beautiful card Kristine! Wow!
Hugs,
Shanna :)

peggysue said...

More than willing to pretend its Sunday. This is lovely in that color palette. And glad you had a good vacation!

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Hee Hee, see my feet? (they're dancing!) I just L-O-V-E your card, Kristine!! Remember that song we sung in Sunday school?...I have joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart, where?, down in my heart!.. This card makes my heart sing with joy!

HUGS!

Seleise said...

how pretty! I love this!

Laura - Layers of Color said...

I'm popping in to grab this card for you gallery. LOVE it!!

Helen said...

This is so beautiful! I love how your butterfly pops off the card! That dp is awesome and I love these colors!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I love this!!!