Thursday, March 11, 2010

LLLC29 and a Friday Sketchers

Here's my 2nd card for this week's La-La Land Crafts challenge by Maureen: PASTELS! This is La-La with Rose and is available right now as a digi stamp. I'm loving this new hairstyle...cute bob! *Ü*

Here is the Friday Sketchers sketch by Claudia Rosa, although I'm getting it uploaded in just the knick of time! Tomorrow they will have a new sketch.

Thanks so much for dropping by! I hope you'll come play in our LaLa Land challenge this week--you have until Monday night to enter this "PASTEL" challenge! And remember you need to use a LLLC stamp... but there's lots of new digis available and no waiting for them in the mail! *Ü*

I'll have another sneak peek at one more new release tomorrow from Layers of Color Spring release, so I hope you'll check back then! Have a great evening!

6 comments:

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Look at that coloring! She almost jumps out of the page. You have a talented hand, Kristine!

Gloria Westerman said...

Kristine this is so adorable....I love it...truly spring colors....and I love your flowers.....thank you for this great inspirational creations.....

Irina said...

Oh my Kristine!!!! I LOVE this one too!!! well.. I do love all of your cards ;-)
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Lori said...

Oh, she is adorable! The highlights in her hair look so real and her dress is fantastic!

Helen said...

Cute! I love that dp and your senitment is beautifully stamped/printed. Love her dress, too!!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

really pretty!!!