Sunday, March 07, 2010

I'm Back from Disneyland!!

Happy Sunday!! It's great to be back home after a whole week of vacation. Betcha didn't even miss me huh? LOL. We had a fabulous time last week, and best of all I got to have dinner with my wonderful friend Lisa Hjulberg! Our 2 hours together wasn't nearly long enough as we could chat for hours and still not get caught up! Lisa, I'm treating you when you come up to visit ☺ And you'd be proud of me... In keeping with this new "excercise program" that walking all over Disney started, I took the dog for a nice long walk today. ; p

The pic of Lisa and I is the 2nd one down in the far right column. Lisa also met my girls (who were more excited to meet her than any of the characters in D-land!) as well as my BIL and his wife. I have so many pics to share, but I chose just a few and put together a little collage, (trying to save space on my blog, however you can click it to see the pics a li'l better).
Don't forget!!
  • Today is another Scripture Challenge at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges! (I hope to get a card made for that soon and post this week). Our sponsor this week is The Town Scrapper who is donating a really cute stamp!


  • La-La Land SPRING RELEASE Blog Hop is happening right now!! And best of all, they are going DIGI!! All of the new releases are available as digis right now in the store! Not only do you get a line drawing but you also get a full colored version for reference! *Ü* You can WIN some free digis along the way, so get a Hoppin'!!

13 comments:

Laurie said...

Welcome home! I'm glad to see you had a wonderful time! Hugs, Laurie

Debbie Pamment said...

Sounds like you had a BLAST!!!! Glad to hear you and Lisa had a chance to meet up too - thanx for sharing your fabulous pics!
xXx

Jenny said...

We were just there as well for my daughters birthday. Do you live here in So California? Did you get to see the new fireworks show? It was awesome! Glad you had fun, your girls are too cute!

Jana Weaver said...

welcome back...glad to see you had a great trip.

Toucan Scraps said...

great photo spread!

Sue @ McMahon Five Designs said...

Welcome back home! Looks like you had a blast AND you got to have dinner with Lisa? How cool!

Diane said...

TFS your pics! Looks like you had a great time!!!

Jenny said...

Thanks for the compliment. Its my lil side blog for these. I make them for my cards so why not share. :D My main blog is wee Memories, you can see on my blogger profile.

The new fireworks show was awesome, my favorite part was Tinkerbell flying around... Just NEAT! At least you got to come down and visit, I love Disneyland, we have season passes and go all the time. I bet your tired, its a walk when you do it even for a couple days.

Have a great week.

peggysue said...

What a fun trip! Love the collage you put together, its neat to be able to share' the experience. And dinner with Lisa, what fun!!! Thanks for sharing and of course we missed you . . . we all wanted to be at Disneyland too!

kat9 said...

boy...you are gone on vacation and you still are posting more then me. I just checked out you Sketch challenge for KLSNS and love the monkey. Great color choices. I am glad you had a wonderful time at Disney. I hope to get there again someday. Glad to have you back.

Hugs

Dianne said...

Welcome back!! Looks like you had lots of fun. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Laura - Layers of Color said...

You Kiddin? We missed you tons! But what fun you had! How marvelous! And you're dear friends with Lisa, how fortunate you both are!

Welcome Home Sweetie!

Big Pacific Northwest Hugs!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I looked at these before, but am only now saying they are AWESOME. I know you had a great time. There's nothing quite like Disney, is there? And getting together for dinner with me was the best part of your trip, huh? Just kidding!

Love ya!
Lisa