Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Hippity Hoppity SPRING is on its Way - BLOG HOP

Welcome to La-La Land Crafts SPRING RELEASE Blog Hop!

GREAT NEWS!! La-La Land Crafts is going DIGITAL!!!! All of the images in this release are available as digi stamps!! We can't be more excited to move in this direction. No, we are not going to stop making rubber stamps. We are just expanding our collection by providing you more options for your paper crafting needs!!
To celebrate the release of our 6 new Spring DIGI stamps we are doing a bunny trail blog hop! To make it more fun, along with the cards you will find some clues (a secret word or two) on every blog. When you follow the order of the Blog Hop and get to the end, you will have collected all of the words and will be able to put them together into a sentence. Then you'll need to go back to the LaLa Land blog and leave a comment, but DO NOT leave your sentence there. The winner will be contacted and asked to reveal the secret sentence.


My word for you is "HOPPITY."


What's in it for you???

Well, besides seeing all the gorgeous cards from our Design Team, the winner of the Blog Hop will receive all the goodies in this picture below!!
What's even more? While on your treasure hunt for secret words, you might even find some more treats offered by our designers!!!

If you didn't start this hop at the beginning, you'll want to go start at the La-La Land Crafts' blog. If you've been hopping along, you should've come here from Jana's blog. Congrats...You've made it half way through the blog hop already!!

I've used LaLa with Rose
(isn't her new hairstyle adorable?? LOVE IT!)I used last week's Pink Elephant sketch, however I didn't want the sentiment to cover up my pretty DP, so I made a little tag that pulls out! *Ü* It says, "If friends were flowers, I'd pick you!" I created a little holder for the tag underneath the blush layer--kindof like a beltloop!

All of these DIGITAL stamps are already available for purchase in our online store! Once you have completed the purchase, your digi stamps will arrive to your mailbox within 24 hours. Our digi stamps come in the set of two of the same image, one is a line art and the other one is a colored image. If you have not used the digi stamps before, you will be surprised how easy it is to print the images from your computer on your home printer. We have even created a step-by-step tutorial for you!!

Now it's time to hippity hop over to SPARKLE's BLOG!!

We will draw the winning number from all the entries next Wednesday, March 10th , around 10 am PST. Everyone is welcome to participate. Even if you don't have a blog!! HAVE FUN!! *Ü*

37 comments:

maddy hill said...

love the colours Kristine and how you have paper pieced her skirt ! fab card !
maddy

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh Kristine this is gorgeous!!! Love the pull out sentiment too. Hmmm - digital - my weakness - LOL.
xXx

Lenas kort said...

This card is so sweet :-) Love the colors :-)

Nicola said...

La La with Rose is my favourite image and you have really brought her to life with your amazing colouring Kristine.Your papers and colour combo are gorgeous and your punched detail with lace are so pretty.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

crafterGM said...

What a cute card. Love how you hid the saying. What a great sketch. Gloria M.

jengd said...

Cute! I really like your tab use on this! And yes, cute haircut! :)

Crystal said...

AWWW Kristine this is just SOOOO sweet, what a darling image!!! LOVE the added lace and border punches you used...TOOOOO SWEET!

Suzi said...

Hi Kristine, how sweet is this image, so glad they are going to be available in digi form. I love the paper piecing and the hidden sentiment. Your colouring of Lala is fab. Hugs Suzi x

Lisa said...

wonderful job!!!

Helen said...

I'm so excited about this!!! LALA IS GOING DIGITAL!!! YEAH!
Your card is gorgeous! I love it's springy look! Now, I'm off to start the blog hop! Have a wonderful day!
Blessings!
~H

Kim Yu said...

How adorable, Kristine! Love the pull out sentiment!

Crystal said...

Love the paper piecing and the pull tab!!!

Jana Weaver said...

What a beautiful card Kristine!! LOVE the papers you used - she is just so sweet!!!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Aww, this is beautiful, Kris. I love your coloring, and that pull out sentiment -- TOO dog-gone cute! Hope you are having a GREAT week! Hugs, Kel :)

1LuvnMama said...

Easter with Rose is luv-lu Kristine! Great card! :)

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card! Love all the spring colors!

Kathy Winter said...

Love the bright colors Kris. Cute layout and love the new digis. Thanks

Lori said...

The colors are be-u-ti-ful! What a great idea to use a pull tag, a fun little surprise! Digi sounds great, can't wait to get to the hop!

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Kristine - this is such a pretty card - I love the colours you have used - and your colouring - gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! {{{hugs}}}

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Kristine - this is such a pretty card - I love the colours you have used - and your colouring - gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! {{{hugs}}}

jo said...

So cute! Love the colors! :)

Jenny V. said...

I love this image, so adorable. Lovely card too!

Shirley N said...

Love your colors and DP. Lala looks so pretty in her dress.

Anne H. said...

Your card is gorgeous!
A lovely colorcombo and I love the image. Your coloring is fab.
Anne :)

Gurkiss said...

Wonderful card. Nice colors. Cool with the strip to be drawn out.

Hugs Gurkiss


http://gurkiss.com/scrapbooking

Crazy Creations said...

Your card is so cute Love it Hugs Sarah

Diane said...

Oh Kristine,she's tooooo cute!!!

מימס mimms said...

super cute card,love the color combo :o)) !!

Jessica said...

Cute Card Kristine! Love her eyes and hair - TFS!
Jessica

Debbie said...

lovely work...glad to have found your blog!!! *smile*

Risa said...

Hi Kristine,
I'm a little late for the blog hop but I still want to make a comment. Your card is adorable!!! I love the new La-La- digi, she is so sweet and your coloring and detailing brought her to life beautifully!
Have a beautiful weekend!
hugs
Risa:)

Jacilynn said...

great card Kristine! I love these colors.
x

carrie said...

Great card! I really like her new hair style too. I love the saying you used and having it pull out is a super way to do it.

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

hi kristine! what a cute card! I hope all is well with you. I'm finally back in blog land! I've missed everyone so much!! I'm trying to get caught up on my blog rounds. Have a great sunday!

racinggrandma61 said...

I love your blog and I am now a follower. I am also in the NW, SEWA to be exact. You do a great job

Teri said...

This is so bright and cheerful!
Hugs,
Teri x

cgl1539 said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love that her outfit matches the papers. You did a fabulous job on her!