Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Easter Cross

I'm back again with another Easter Cross card I whipped up today *Ü* This card was inspired by Yvonne's card here. I came across her blog a couple weeks ago and am in awe of her style and creative talent! You must go take a look!

I used this Easter Cross digi from McMahon Five Design (only $1.99!!) and some champaign pearls from her store as well. The DP is from K and Co.'s Ancestry pack and I used gold thread to stitch it up. The butterfly is from this month's Key Ingredients pack from Taylored Expressions. You'll also find lots of great inspiration on the M5D blog here! Thanks for dropping by today! I'll have a cute card from LaLa Land tomorrow... bye!

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Kristine soooo beautiful, wow what a gorgeous cross and your colors are amazing girl!

Basement Stamper said...

Gorgeous card, love the colors you used!

Chrissy D said...

Gorgeous Kristine!

Helen said...

Very beautiful! I love those colors, too!
Blessings!
~H

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Kristine - this is fabulous! I love that image and the way you have used the Nesties - I love Yvonne's cards too - they are amazing!! This is beautifully inspired and fabulous - love the gold thread too! Gorgeous Kristine!! {{{hugs}}}

Anesha said...

Wow this is a stunning card. Love the colours and the papers are wonderful together. Have a great day. Anesha

Lori said...

Fabulous! Love the addition of the little butterfly.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Beautiful!!!

Comment moderation and word verification??????