Thursday, February 18, 2010

Polka Dot Parade - Bdays are the Berry Best

Shaped cards are so much fun and so easy with Nestabilities!! For this cute little note I used a fun image from the Polka Dot Parade art stamp set from Layers of Color, along with Labels One, DP from DCWV "Nursery" edition, and these cute little heart pins that I received from my wonderful blogging friend, Kim Yu! *Ü* Thanks again Kim!

I've been going to town this week making cards for my new Gallery over at Layers of Color. They sure have some wonderful clear stamps over there. Some very cutesy and others very delicate and artsy and even architectural stamps. I'd love to try some of everything because sometimes you just don't know what you can do if you don't try. *Ü*
Recap on some Challenges this week:
KL Stampin N' Scrappin = color challenge: RED/WHITE/BLACK
La La Land Crafts = color challenge: RED
Stampin Sisters in Christ = let someone know God loves them (on your card)
Have a wonderful Thursday!! *Ü*

13 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Oh my goodness!!! This is absolutely adorable!!! Love all of the layers and those heart pins are perfect!
Hugs,
Lisa

Patti said...

Isn't this just the cutest! Love the gems on your strawberry!

Candace said...

This is adorable!! I love how you added the bling. Have an awesome day!

Diane said...

Oh too stinkin' cute Kristine! Love the bling on the strawberrie!!

Debbi said...

Very cute card! I love the heart pins--great finishing touch!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kristine.

Hugs Riet.xx

1LuvnMama said...

Kristine,
This is so cute. I bet it was harder working with such a small piece! :)

Julia Aston said...

what a great strawberry card! love all the bling on it!

Lovely Linda said...

Awww Kristine - this is just so adorable! I love the colours you have used and the creative way you have used the Nesties - perfect! The 'blinged up' strawberries is YUMBLY too - you are really bringing these Layer of Colors stamps to life my friend - gorgeous! Thanks for sharing and inspiring! {{{hugs}}}

Lori said...

An adorable image! The bling is sweet, love the shaped card.

Kim Yu said...

Awww...this is so sweet, Kristine! So yummy! You are so welcome!!

Rose Ann said...

This is darling, Kristine! I love the papers and your pretty bling on the strawberry!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

sweet sweet sweet!