Wednesday, February 17, 2010

La La Weekly Wednesday Challenge

Happy Wednesday!! It's time for another fun challenge at La-La Land Crafts! Our hostess is sweet Jane who would like us to use the color RED! Now, you are able to use other colors in a subtle way, but red needs to be the prominent color. Here is what I came up with:
I went with the "no DP" challenge from last week as well, although I did stamp a little flourishing flower around the white circle so it wasn't so stark. I made this circle medallion using my wrought iron corner punch. You can find instructions at Amazing Paper Grace--she does amazing things with Nesties and punches!! I created the sentiment on my computer.
Thanks for dropping by today! I hope you'll come on over to the DT blog and see all of their awesome "red" creations to inspire you!! You'll have until Monday night to complete this challenge and enter using Mr. Linky HERE. Hope to see you there! *Ü*
Inky Hugs,
Kristine

15 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Another stunner - LOVE that medallion - thanx for the link!!! Looks like it may cost me a few $$$ to look though - LOL
xXx

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Kristine,what a beautiful card,i love your image and colours.
so gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Patti said...

Well this just jumps right off the page! So cool!

Kristen said...

great card Kristine. It also goes with your KLNS challenge this week.

Elena said...

Beautiful card, Kristine! I love the circle medalion you created! Amazing job on the RED challenge!

Kim Yu said...

this is gorgeous, Kristine! I love what you did with the punch! Have a fantastic day, Kristine!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I'm beginning to think I used too much Other color in my card today. Woops! Yours is astounding! (How's that for a new word to replace "amazing"? See my blog post today for explanation.) I think Lala looks just like me, don't you? LOL

Love ya,
Lisa

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely card!

Kathy Winter said...

Beautiful card Kris, and your coloring is terrific.

Lori said...

She looks so prim and proper! Yet adventuresome in red! Beautiful design.

Sue from Oregon said...

I think red is my fave color so this challenge is a great one...and I think you are pretty handy with a punch too! Happy belated birthday...I was on my way to being a new grandma again. My grandson was born right before midnight on the 11th...almost!

Debbie Pamment said...

Hey Kris - I have a question for you about your fantabulous heart medallion - what brand of punch did you use????
xXx

Irina said...

Stunning!! Absolutely stunning!!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Diane said...

Gorgeous as always Kristine! The red and white is beautiful and that medallion is stunning!!!

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful verse and frame...and your coloring is perfect!!