Wednesday, February 24, 2010

La-La Weekly Wednesday Challenge

Good morning!! We have a fun sketch for you to try at La-La Land Crafts this week, and we hope you'll come over and play along with us!! The sketch is provided by Miss Kathy and is available at our challenge blog HERE. Hop on over and see the our Design Team created to inspire you!! I thought it was time I started on some Christmas cards for this coming year, so here is my first one for 2010. I stamped Angel LaLa once onto two types of DP and a 3rd time onto white c.s. Then I cut her out (but not her wings so that they look 3D), and popped just her body up. Then I added the blue/green DP taped directly onto her body (white c.s.). Her wings have some clear sparkly gellyroll pen added to them and I used some gold glass glitter for her halo. This gorgeous DP was sent to me in my DT package from the lovely Miss Irina--thank you so much!!

Please hop on over to our challenge blog and enter to win THIS free LaLa Land stamp!!

Teddy Bear LaLa

15 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kristine,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh so adorable Kristine!! Love the pretty sparkle on her wings and halo!! :)

Kathy said...

GORGEOUS!!! Don't you just love this paper!!! I do!! Love what you did with the tree as well ~ brilliant! YOu and Kim are good to get started with your Christmas cards ~ very smart!!
Gorgeous Angel Lala as well!
I hope you have a great day!
:)Kathy

Dianne said...

BEAUTIFUL card! Love the sparkle. The colors and image are perfect.

Kim Yu said...

awww...so sweet, Kristine! Lve what you did with Angel Lala and very pretty tree! Live it! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Lori said...

awww, I just adore her halo and wings!

Debbie Pamment said...

Stunning Christmas card!!! It seemsway too early to start but it will be here again before we know it!!!! Love the soft colours, all the sparkle and that gorgeous tree!
xXx

Elena said...

What a beautiful scene you created, Kristine! I love your gorgeous work on Lala Angel!

Kathy Winter said...

Beautiful card Kris. Love the tree and the coloring is terrific.:)

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful card! Love the tree and LaLa images you created...and the fence at the bottom is a nice extra touch!

Diane said...

Oh what an adorable image!!! Love your tree w butterflies!!! Such a neat idea!
I'm doing that too,making 5 xmas a month,that way I'll have a good number of cards all ready!!

Pam S. said...

Hi Kristine - your lala is so pretty! I love your card design! Love it!
Pam Going Postal

Rose Ann said...

She's just darling, and I love how you've colored her, Kristine!! Wonderful piecing, and I love the sparkle too!!

Kristen said...

Kristine,
This is gorgeous!!!! your card is stunning!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Kris, your angel card is simply stunning! I adore every bit of it. Awesome paper piecing! Beautiful design! You ROCK!

Hugs,
Lisa