Saturday, February 27, 2010

KLSNS #19 - A {Cheeky} Sketch For you!

Okay, so the sketch is not cheeky at all, but this silly monkey sure is!! *Ü* Miss Risa is our KL Stampin N' Scrappin challenge hostess and has posted THIS SKETCH for us to follow this week. Also, this is the last Saturday of the month which means... PRIZE WEEK!!
Wooohooo, who doesn't love to play for a chance at a stampy/scrappy prize pack from KL Stampin N' Scrappin?! So come on over and be inspired by our DT's creations and get to stampin'!! If you upload to online galleries such as SCS, PCP, or SNR, please use the keyword KLSNS19. Thanks, and have a GREAT weekend everyone!!


Stamp: High Hopes Cheeky Monkey (Dustin Pike)
Paper: Sugar Rush (Basic Grey)

8 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kristine.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Beautiful job as always, dear friend! Your colors pop right off the page, such a terrific cheery card. LOVE this cheeky monkey, too! Hugs, and hope you have a great week. Thinking of you, Kel

Risa said...

I LOVE your card Kristine! Your image is adorable in every way and makes me smile!
hugs
Risa:)

Lori said...

This is a great card for anyone, but I see a teenager really needing and loving it!

BananaStamper said...

So cute Kristine, hope I can find time to play!
Cheers,
Shanna :)

Kathy Winter said...

aww how cute is this Kris. Love the monkey and I'm sure Maddy will too:)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Okay, you know I'm laughing... another blog design change!! I love you Kristine Breach!!!

And this card is perfect for me... I feel like that monkey!!!

Diane said...

Ha Ha!!! He's too stinkin' cute!!!
Love your card Kristine!