Monday, February 15, 2010

It's a Polka-Dot Parade!

Hi everyone! I made this cute little card last night using the Polka-Dot Parade art stamp set from Layers of Color. I just went with my inspiration and then afterwards tried to find some challenges to fit it into and found nothing! I'd sure like to know how people are fitting one card into 20 different challenges! LOl. If you have any tips on this, I'd sure love to know! Ok, back to my card. I used Copics to color Ellie and then added sparkly blue gellyroll pen on her polka dots and clear sparkly pen for the flag dots.
Thanks for droppin' by today! Hope my USA friends are enjoying a day off this President's Day!! *Ü*

14 comments:

Kathy Winter said...

So cute Kris. Love all the many colors of blue:)

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh hoooooooow cuuuuuuute!!!! And wonderful blues too.
xXx

Seleise said...

how adorable! love the blue and the cute elephant image!

Lori said...

Oh, is she ever cute! I like how you colored her. If anyone gives you tips, post them. ;-) I don't know how they find so many challenges to fit into either.

Patti said...

This is just adorable!

Danni said...

This is so adorable and fun!

Rose Ann said...

Your elephant is too cute, Kristine!! I love the papers and buttons too!!

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Kristine - how adorable is this elephant - you have coloured it so beautifully and the sparkle on those spots is gawjuss! I love the border punch you have used as well and the beautiful shades of blue! Fabulous card Kristine - you are 'rocking' with the LOC stamps my friend!! Thanks for sharing! {{{hugs}}}
Linda LOC Design Team

Natalie said...

Blue is my favorite color!! Cute elephant and sweet card!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kristine.

Hugs Riet.xx

Debbi said...

Great card! LOVE the elephant!

Diane said...

Too stinkin' cute!!! Love all the blues and the image is adorable!

Helen said...

I love all the blue and your layout is awesome! That little elephant is too cute! I love the polka-dots! Bluetiful card! hehe
Blessings!
~H

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I think they go to those websites that list all of the current challenges and pick out the ones that match their cards.

I fancy this stamp set... another of my poor neglected LOC stamps that is being sadly neglected. You've done a stupendous job with the blue!