Friday, February 12, 2010

It's My Birthday, Let Me Treat You!

Happy Friday! Today's my birthday so I thought I'd pop in to show you what I received from my sweet friend Chris Olsen, aka. Twinkles Glow with Stamps. Thank you so much Chris!! This card is AMAZING, (as is all her wonderful cards!) The DP has lots of glitter on it and she added lots of sewing and pearls--and look at the frosting--it's puffy and chocolatey!! I personally LOVE chocolate dipped strawberries and she included one of those on there as well *Ü* The inside is just as gorgeous with layers of glittery dp too but you don't get to see it--some things remain "just for me" LOL. She also sent me some girly things to pamper myself with and some ♥ suckers for the girls--which I cheated and treated myself to one of those too! ;P

I also want to thank my new friends (and bosses) Laura of Layers of Color for the wonderful stamp set she sent me for my birthday yesterday--Love it! Such a sweet surprise *Ü* And Sue of M5D for the packet of pearls!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

And now I'd like to give away the following goodies to one of my blog followers, compliments of Laura of Layers of Color, Kelly of KL Stampin N' Scrappin, Carolyn of Busy Beauties Boutique and myself:

This prize pack also includes a $15 GC to the Busy Beauties Boutique!
Congratulations...
theneon of Raining Rubber - Please contact me with your mailing addy!!

Thanks everyone for all your sweet birthday wishes!! I had this post scheduled to go live first thing this morning but I see my inbox is full of lovely birthday wishes ... AND my fellow DT sisters at LaLa Land Crafts AND Stampin' Sisters in Christ are having special blog hops in my honor today!! YOU GIRLS ARE THE BEST!! I am trying to get out the door for work, so I will look at all the birthday goodness from there (shhh, don't tell my boss!) HA!

Your comments have definately made my day very special. I wish I could give you ALL a goody bag, but a great big THANK YOU and some cyber hugs will have to do for now! And huge thanks to my friends who helped me celebrate by sweetening my candy pot!!

I have to to go to work today, but am looking forward to tonight-- my family is taking me out to my favorite restaurant -- somewhere we only go once a year, and we got a snow storm on our annivesary, so ... looking forward to trying that again tonight. ♥ Hope you all have a wonderful weekend

27 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Kristine!! Hope your day is filled with the joy of the Lord and many, many best wishes from your friends!! God bless.

Sheng said...

Happy Birthday Kristine!!!

xoxo hugz

Helen said...

Have a wonderful time with your family tonight! Happy Birthday!
Blessings!
~H

Bobbi said...

Congrats to the winner. Happy Birthday and hope you have a wonderful day.

1LuvnMama said...

Happy Birthday Kristine! I'm sure you'll never forget this day with so much luv and support from all your family and friends . . . blog friends too!

Congrats to theneon! Also, I luv your new blogwear! :)

Annie said...

I hope you enjoy your birthday and have a happy year ahead.
hugs, annie x

Sue @ McMahon Five Designs said...

Happy Birthday, Kristine! :) I hope you enjoy your day and special dinner tonight!

Congrats on Layers of Color, too! I was priviledged enough to meet her and her daughter at CHA! They are just the sweetest! BY far the nicest people we talked to during the 2 whole days.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kristine,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Aww, soooo sweet. What a yummy card from Chris. :) Happy Birthday, Kristine!! I hope you get my little package today. Hugs, Kelly

pinky said...

Didn't you do well lol. Happy Birthday Kristine.
Pinky

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Kristine - Happy Happy Birthday my dear friend - Celebrate in style and make it loud!!!We celebrate you! I pray that your days and filled with love and laughter, heath and happiness, family and friends! God bless you Kristine! {{{hugs}}}

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday Kristine, WOW What a stunning card from Chris, its a beauty!!!! AWWWW and congrats to the lucky winner!

Sparkle said...

Happy birthday dearie! Have a fun time at dinner.

theneon said...

Have a fabulous birthday dinner this evening. I am so happy you are having a birthday today -- many smiles I send your way from across the miles. Chris made you a stunning birthday card -- lucky you! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work on your blog and thanks more for your fab birthday present to lucky me with lovely goodies from some of my favorite people -- Carolyn Bounds, Kelly and Laura -- and who else but you! I'm sending you my mailing addy.

Annette Bowes said...

Happy Birthday Kristine, hope you don't have to work too hard LOL! Have a fantastic time with your family, Chris's card is just fantastic all those lovely layers neatly stitched. Take CareX:)

Rose Ann said...

Wow...amazing stitching on this, Kristine! Your cupcake looks incredibly YUMMY!

Happy Birthday, girl! I'm afraid your card will be late, though. I hope you have the best one yet!!

Musing of a Patched Heart said...

Happy Happy Birthday Kristine ;o) I hope it is filled with lots of love and friendship! Big hugs, Heather

Irina said...

Happy Happy Birthday Kristine!! I made an "almost be-lated" card for you, wanna see it? ;-) it's on my blog..
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Kathy Winter said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope you have a super day:) Luv ya lots sis! {{HUGS]]

Lori said...

You are blessed, Kristine! You are also dearly loved : )

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

In Christ's love ~ Lori xoxo

Zehavits said...

Happy Birthday Kristine!

Kim Yu said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Kristine!!!

Maureen said...

Happy birthday Kristine!! I'm so glad you're on the La-La Team with us - your stuff rocks!! Hope you had a super great day!!

Mary Lou said...

Hope your birthday was fabulous!! Chris does make the most delish cards~~I was lucky to receive one of her creations at christmas time~~will always treasure it :)
congrats to theneon!!
Blessings

Gloria Westerman said...

Happy Happy Birthday Kristine.....you are so loved by many......

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Yay for Martha! She's such a sweetie. And we have something in common... laundry! LOL

Debbie Pamment said...

Now I'm hoping you'll hum along to this for me as I can't help out with the music!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU - HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KRISTINE - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Hope you had a FABULOUS day!

xXx