Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy, Happy Birthday Joanna!!

Good Morning! Today we are celebrating our KLSNS Girl, Joanna's birthday with a li'l birthday blog hop!! If you didn't start at the beginning, you'll want to hop back to Kelly's blog and start there. I made Joanna this "virtual" birthday card because I wanted her to see a different one than what I sent in the mail. The sketch is from this week's Friday Sketchers. I used the new Sugar Rush paper by Basic Grey, along with this sweet Party Emma, from the C.C. Designs set Sugarplums Party. Emma is getting ready for a fun birthday party in Joanna's honor by hanging some streamers!! Join me in singing her a little ditty!!

♫ Happy Birthday to You! ♪
♪ Happy Birthday to You! ♫
♫ Happy Birthday dear Joanna ♪
♪ Happy Birthday to YOU!!! ♫

Happy Birthday, Joanna!

Hope your birthday is the best one yet!!


Now it's time to HOP over to Jodi's Blog!

18 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kristine,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Risa said...

What a super cute birthday card, Joanna is going to love it!
hugs
Risa:)

Lori said...

A very sweet birthday card! Maybe you could draw in a mouth? Just kidding, she really is cute without it, the way you have colored her cheeks works for me. Have a great week!

Rose Ann said...

She's so cute, and perfectly colored...Kristine!! I love your pretty papers and gorgeous flower as well!!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Ohh, what a beautiful card, and great sparkly Birthday Greetings. LOL -- loved the HB song. I didn't think of that. You are so clever! I am sure Joanna will be thrilled. Hugs, Kel

Yvonne Hagane said...

Wow, your coloring is truly amazing!! Such beautiful,rich colors. Love your card!

*Vicki* said...

So gorgeous Kristine! I adore your flower!! :)

kat9 said...

Oh, wow Kelly. I love this image. Now I am going to have to add this one to get. Great coloring and wonderful card. I love all the bling you added for the Birthday. I need to do some of that next time. I will have to get that site you sent us again.

Kathy

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Sweet card for Joanna! HapBday Joanna!

Joy to you this day, Kristine!

{{Hugs}}

Kathy Winter said...

oh Kris, this is sooo cute. Love the flower:)

Tamie said...

I just love Emma. I just resently found her and think that the stamps are adorable. Your completely rocked out your card with the image, colors and layout.

Danni said...

This is adorable!! Love how you did the sentiment!

Diane said...

Oh such a cute card! Love your coloring of course and that image is adorable! And oh,the flower is gorgeous!!!

Jacilynn said...

gorgeous card. I love this image and have played with her for an upcoming challenge! great blog hop. You are sweet to organize it.
x

Gloria Westerman said...

So adorable!!!!!!!!!!!

BananaStamper said...

Such a cute card! Love that fantastic flower!
Shanna :)

Stampin'Piper said...

Oh Kristine my dear, what a beautiful card!

Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers!

Hugs Tanja

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Those Sugarplum images are just the sweetest things, and your card is fabulishousness (I'm making up words now...haha) I LOVE that flower!