Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Fan from the Orient

Well... okay, maybe it didn't come from the Orient, but I tried to make this fant look like it did. ;) I meant for this to be a decorative wall hanging and I used this cute stamp called Sasha. She's from the Pretty Little Things collection by D' Amour Allure. Isn't she pretty?!
I CASEd this fan idea from my very talented friend and DT sister, Jane over at LaLa Land Crafts because I adored her green Japanese fan that she made. You can see that HERE.

Before I go, I want to mention that Sue McMahon has a cute Valentine digi stamp available for only $3.00 which most of that will go to Make A Wish Foundation! She has a touching story about this charity on her website HERE.

McMahon Five Designs has some of the best crafting supplies and I just got my order a couple days ago. Seeing the gorgeous flowers and pearls and finally some Neenah paper to use with Copics... I can't wait to dig in and start creating with them! So stay tuned as you'll be seeing some of these goodies on my projects in the very near future! *Ü*

22 comments:

Shawne said...

What a cool idea, this is gorgeous!

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Kristine,What beautiful,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

ZO MOOI.
Hugs Riet.xx

Kathy Winter said...

Gorgeous fan Kris. I love it:) Very pretty colors.

Diane said...

Oh Kristine,this is stunning!!!!

Crystal said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Kristine what a fabulous idea and what a stunning image girl!

Danni said...

Wow! This is stunning and oh so pretty!

Lori said...

Wonderful fan! I like the colors you have used and the ribbon treatment is WOW.

Helen said...

You did an awesome job! I love it! That little girl is so pretty!
Blessings!
~H

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Kristine,love your fan, great image and colouring, hugs Liz xx

Becky said...

This is stunning. Love the image and the colors you used.

Valentina said...

Happy birthday Kristine

Randi said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Kris, happy birthday to you. May your day be filled with many blessing, great and small.

Sue @ McMahon Five Designs said...

This is so pretty, Kristine! The ribbon is just gorgeous! I love the colors you used. They work so pretty on little Sasha! :)

Sue

Korin said...

Gorgeous fan, Kristine!

Have a fabulous birthday :)!!! Miss you!

Hugs,
Korin

Elena said...

Gorgeous fan, Kristine! You did an amazing job! I love your paper choice and sweet Sasha image! She is perfect here!
I also wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday! May your day will be as beautiful as you are! :)

Rose Ann said...

Oh, Kristine...your fan is incredibly gorgeous and so creative too!! Beautiful work...as always!!

Diane said...

Just wanted to sing you a little song today,here goes...
HAPPY B'DAY TO YOU,HAPPY B'DAY TO YOU,HAPPY B'DAY DEAR KRISTINE,HAPPY
B'DAY TO YOU....AND MANY MORE!!!!!!
Have a super duper day Kristine,you oh so deserve it!!!
Hugs,Diane

peggysue said...

That is such a pretty idea, the fan turned out wonderful.

Ceal said...

This is Beautiful!!!
Hapy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you!!! Happy Birthday God bless you, Happy Birthday to youuuuu!!!

Zehavits said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Kristine, Wow, This is SOooo Gorgeous, what a wonderful idea on the Fan! I'm so glad You are on M5D Design Team and can show us fabulous creations like this ! :) Thanks for all your hard work xox ~Jeni

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Kris, this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!