Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Sweet Act of Kindness

I got this very sweet Tilda easel card in the mail today from one of my bloggin' friends who's near to my heart and never far from my thoughts, Diane LaPointe. This gal just loves butterflies as they hold a very special meaning for her, (feel free to ask her about it), and so whenever I use butterflies on my cards I think of Diane and here she goes adding the cutest li'l sparkly (double-layered even!) butterflies to this sweet tilda card. She also sent a li'l package of cute light blue pearls--my faves! Thank you so much for brightening my day today Diane!!

I just finished a card today and will be posting it in the morning, so I hope to see y'all again tomorrow! *Ü*

13 comments:

Risa said...

What a beautiful RAK~ Tilda is adorable!!!TFS!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Diane said...

You are so very welcome Kristine!
The feeling is mutual my dear!!!
Glad you like the pearls!

Chrissy D said...

SWEET! Beautiful! TFS!

Helen said...

What a sweet friend you have! That card is just beautiful! I love the blue! Have a wonderful evening!
Blessings!
~H

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

How sweet to get that in the mail - very nice RAK. I have a RAK on my blog right now if you are interested in the offering. Thanks, jane

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Kristine, i am sorry its been a while since i visited last. Lots been happening my end, not a good start to the year. Wow this is such a stunning card my friend, i adore the image you've used and the colours you've chosen! hope you are all well, enjoy your weekend, hugs Linda x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kristine.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crystal said...

What a wonderful RAK...You lucky GAL!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous Rak!! Love those colors and the ribbon!! Sweet image and design with the butterflies!! You so deserve all the kindness!
hugs,
Chris

Denise said...

Very Beautiful! Thanks for sahring this awesome rak.
Aloha,
Denise

Lori said...

What a wonderful surprise!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

What a pretty card! I love everything about this. The soft blue is so inviting too. :)

ArtsyAnnie said...

I'm new to all this blog stuff and stamping too. I've created many cards over the years but not with stamps. Can you tell me what R.A.K. means? Thanks.