(here's the inside!)
You may remember my butterfly spiral pop up that I did a couple weeks ago. These are so easy that you prolly don't even need a tutorial, but if you're like me, I learn best by either pictures, video or watching somone in real life, so here it is!
1) The first step is optional... add DP to the inside of your card:
2) Cut a circle, can be any size, but not too small out of cardstock that matches your background color. I've used dark pink here.
3) With scissors, start cutting your circle into a spiral shape, making sure you keep the size consistent.
4) Roll up a glue dot (or half of one) and put on the under side of the end of your spiral as shown.
5) Place your spiral on bottom half of your card, closer to the outer edge. Add another glue dot to the top center section of your spiral. Close your card and press down.
6) Open up card and see your spiral base.
7) Punch out whatever shapes you want to add. I used my heart punches, but you could also use butterflies, balloons, stars, flowers or whatever.
8) Again, roll little glue dots up and stick the glue along various spots on your spiral. Then attach your shapes and... Wha La!!
Wasn't that easy?
So, for my card deets, I used this week's KLSNS Color Challenge, PINK/BLACK/NEUTRAL- it goes through tomorrow night (Friday at midnight!) and we'd love to have you enter! I chose this Bittersweet paper (Basic Grey) because it has those colors it in. And the stamp is called "Love Bandit" and is by High Hopes. Kelly just added lots of new HH stamps to the store yesterday so head on over and check em out!
Thanks for dropping by!!