Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Note Cards and Sneak Peek

I'm posting a sneak peek of a new mini stamp set that will be realeased this Thursday, the 7th from Sweet N' Sassy Stamps! I was in need of some quick thank you cards for Christmas, so I inked up this cute little snowman called "Love You THIS Much!" He also comes with 2 sentiments; "Let it snow" and "Love you THIS much" ...but I typed the sentiment on my computer to say "THANK You THIS Much," since I wanted them to be thank you's.

These cards are about as simple as I go. I wanted to add some cute heart buttons or cuttlebug the background and add white dots to the "snow" but I needed to keep them simple and do them fairly quickly. I did however stamp some snowflakes in white craft ink on the background and added a bit of dazzling diamonds to the white sentiment piece.
Wouldn't this little guy look cute in a snowglobe card? I'll be back tomorrow with some super fun "Stuff" so hope you'll swing by here tomorrow! *Ü* Happy Tuesday!!

24 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

These are adorable, I love the colors you used and the coloring is phenomenal!!

Natalie said...

Kristine, these are adorable! What sweet thank you cards, I love that little snowman and the design is great, love the font you chose, too. Happy New Year and I'm looking forward to seeing the new stuff from Sweet 'n Sassy!

Becky said...

How cute are these..

Stressed Stamper said...

Love this idea...really nice, may have to make some ready for Xmas...
Sarah

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! Kristine, these are just ADORABLE hun!! I love your color combo with the kraft CS!! So cute!! HUGS

Stampin Mindy said...

This is such a cute snowman. I love these colors and how you used the top note for your card base. Super cute!

Deb (dcorder) said...

OH...so adorable. I love the color combo!

Kim said...

Oh my, these are so darn cute! I just love this snowman...You've inspired me to create another project with him! :-)

Korin said...

Goodness, these are simply adorable!! I love the colors. Fabulous!!!

Riet said...

Ohh wowww Kristine what beautiful,i love your images and colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Debbie Pamment said...

These are super duper cute - simply gorgeous!
xXx

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

Hahahhaahahahaa! These are too stinkin' cute! Love them!!!

Nancy said...

Kristine,
These cards are just the cutest!
I just love this set!!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

OMGosh, these are PERFECT just the way they are! Sweet simplicity! The colors make these cute notes pop! I love that image, too.

Hey, I think it's time for blog candy now that you have 300 blog followers!!!

Abra Leah Cross said...

Very cute! Love the colors. :)

Deedee Anderson said...

Oh my -- look at all those little cuties!! Terrific thank you cards -- I'm sure they're going to be very well appreciated!

Rose Ann said...

I love your adorable snowman notecards!! So cute, Kristine!!

Helen said...

Awesome cards! I love their shape and simplicity!
Blessings!
~H

Seleise said...

what a super cute stamp! great notecards!

Corie said...

These are so adorable!!

BananaStamper said...

I adore these, the colors are FAB!
Shanna :)

Diane said...

They are adorable Kristine!!!
He sure would look wonderful in a snow globe!!!

Chrissy D said...

Adorable Kristine!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Awww, what a cute sentiment. I have been a slacker this week when it comes to blog hopping. Sorry it has been so long since I commented. Great little note cards! :) Kel