Monday, January 18, 2010

New Stamps, CHA and Preorder Sale

Stampavie is showcasing their new Gillian Roberts, Sarah Kay and Penny Johnson stamps at CHA, and they are now up for preorder at KL Stampin N Scrappin!! They are priced 15% off for preorders, but this sale won't last long! Kelly will be ordering some of these very soon, so if you are interested, click here> Stampavie preorders and then when you click into which artist you want to look at, you'll want to click on the Options down arrow to see all the different stamps in that collection. And let me tell you they are super cute!! Please order yours early if you want to be sure that you will receive them the middle of March *Ü*

Remember, we have a fun and unique challenge going on this week and 3 will be picked as our TOP 3 and will receive this blinky for your blog!

1 comment:

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Adorable blinkie and blog design for KLSNS, Kris! I put the blinkie on my blog just cause it's so darn cute... and you're my BBFF. Maybe one of these days I can play!

I also love the color version of your picture. You have a lot of switching out to do!