Wednesday, January 13, 2010

LaLa Weekly Wednesday Challenge

LLWWC21 - SHAPE UP!
"Hello and welcome to my "La-La Land"!! I'm Teddy Bear LaLa and T-H-I-S is my playhouse that Kristine built for me! I love playing dolls inside...I have lots ya know! But my most special friend of all is my teddy. His name is Ted E. Bear and he comes with me wherever I go! Maddy (Kristine's daughter) loves to come over and play with me too, and can you guess our favorite color?? You got it! Lime Green! Come on over and play with me and we can have some tea for three!!"
Hugs, TB La-La

Isn't she sweet? I had so much fun creating her little playhouse. This week's challenge is hosted by the wonderful Maureen Wong of My Case Studies. She is challenging us to make SHAPED CARDS.

Come on over to the LaLa Land Crafts Blog and see the rest of the design team's cards... and enter to win a free rubber stamp!!


P.S.

The winners of the La-La Land BLOG HOP were posted yesterday! Please check out the DT's blogs and the La-La Blog to see if you won!

17 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Such an adorable card, just love it, Teddy Bear LaLa is so pretty to, take careX:)

Debbie Pamment said...

Very very cute - love the playhouse!
xXx

Jane Matsumoto said...

Lala's thoughts are precious!! I love that you named the bear and have Maddy visiting her... too cute! The card is awesome. Fabulous work!

Kathy said...

Such a pretty and creative card Kristine!! Love the colors and your flower soft idea is brilliant!! Too cute!!
Have a lovely day!
:)kathy

Riet said...

So beautiful Kristine,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Rose Ann said...

This is absolutely darling and creative, Kristine!! Love it!!

Diane said...

Oh how cute!!! Such a sweet house for her and Ted E.!!!

Lori said...

Oh my gosh, Kristine, this is adorable!!! The dimension is superb!

Jennie said...

This is so cute! Love the dimension on it :o)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Kristine!! I love your little house with the picket fence!! Your colors and coloring is exquisite!! Really love the flowersoft!
hugs,
Chris

Sue from Oregon said...

so creative! Great card!!!

Risa said...

Awww......your card is super adorable! I love your sweet image!
hugs
Risa:)

Irina said...

Oh Kristine!! I LOVE your card and the story!!! Both are oh so CUTE!!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Pam S. said...

Hi Kristine! I love that you thought to create a house! Houses are so cool! I had to click to see all the details...love the colors you used and your coloring...love that fence!
Pam Going Postal

Elena said...

I'm so sorry that I am late with my comment, Kristine...
But from the first time I saw your card at LLLC blog my first word was:"How Sweet!" And then I read the most precious story about Lala and her playhouse! You are amazing and what a beautiful project for this challenge! I would like to play with Lala in her house too!

Jessica G. said...

A house-shaped card is just too cute! Beautiful coloring on this gal and awesome use of those border punches, too!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Yes, your shaped card is totally AWESOME!! I loved it the minute I saw it. You are doing some incredible things with templates and such lately, my friend.

By the way, I think it's time you did a blog candy. You now have over 300 followers!