Saturday, January 02, 2010

KLSNS Challenge & Prize Pack

Please scroll down one post for Irina's BIRTHDAY BLOG HOP!!

Well, it's finally here... HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! KL Stampin' n' Scrappin' is kicking off the new year with a fun new challenge and a chance to win a fabulous prize package!! Also, what's new is the Saturday Challenges that KLSNS will be having every week, starting today!! We hope you will join us for a fun sketch and enter using Mr. Linky on our challenge blog. You will have til midnight Friday night to enter your card and be eligible to win, and for every 10 peeps who play along in our challenge, another prize item will be added to the pot!! WOOHOO! So spread the word cause the more players, the bigger the prize!

Here is my card using this week's sketch challenge:
The Love Bandit
There are some pretty cute new High Hopes stamps in stock right now at KLSNS like this Love Bandit stamp. He's perfect for Valentine's cards... or just to tell someone you love them. This card went to my hubby this week for our 13th Anniversary. Kelly sent me a li'l pack of heart buttons, which I used here too--Thanks Kelly!!

Here is a fabulous prize package that will go to 1 lucky player in our challenge this week!

CHALLENGE PRIZE PACK

and 3 players will be awarded this super cute blinky for your blog!

Please hop on over to the challenge blog to see what the other KLSNS Girls have made!


WAYS TO SAVE:
Order $20 worth of merchandise and get 20% more off already low prices on left-over Magnolia stamps. This offer can also be used with our current coupon --Jan2010 -- that gets you FREE Priority Shipping on your order of $30 or more. Plus, you can get an extra 20% OFF of already discounted Magnolias that are left in stock! What a great deal! You can combine sale items and new items (like Basic Grey papers and stamps or CC Designs & High Hopes!) to get your total to $30!

15 comments:

Candace said...

That is such a sweet card, Kristine! I love it! I'm about to go check out that sketch.

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! Kristine, your creation is just ADROABLE!! I love your image and your layout is just fabulous!! I'm going to check out this challenge!! How fun!! Hope you had a wonderful New Year friend!! HUGS

BananaStamper said...

Your card is so adorable! Love those papers and colors and such a great image. Ooh, maybe I'll find time to play along.
Cheers,
Shanna :)

Becky said...

This love bandit is so adorable,

Crystal said...

AWWWW your love bandit is tooooo super!!! WOW LOVIN IT!!

Risa said...

Hello Kristine and Happy New Year wishes to you!
Your card is so darn cute! Your image is adorable and your detailing is awesome!
hugs
Risa:)

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Kristine I love it!!! your card is tooocute hun!!!!

Happy 2010 !!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Natalie said...

Your card is so cute! I love the papers and this sketch is awesome!! Happy New Year and God bless!!
BTW, your blog looks fantastic!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kristine,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Danni said...

Adorable card!

Kristen said...

Such a cute card. I love the "love bandit". I am hoping to give this challenge a try. Happy Anniversary!

Diane said...

Oh that is too cute!!!! I'm sure your hubby loved it!!!

peggysue said...

That love bandit is so cute! I'll have to check into the sketch challenge, I love a good sketch! And happy 13th wedding anniversary celebration.

Jacilynn said...

gorgeous card Kristine. super cute! I love it.
x

Lisa Hjulberg said...

How cute! I'm loving hearts for a change of pace.