Saturday, January 02, 2010

Happy Birthday, Irina!!


It’s Saturday today, but not just an ordinary one... it's Irina's Birthday!! So La La Land's Design Team is having a special Surprise Birthday Blog Hop for her. As you know, Irina is not only the owner of La La Land Crafts but she is also an extremely talented carfter and all around sweet, sweet person, so of course we couldn't miss her special day. We hope you will hop along and enjoy our creations and at the end of the hop, you'll wind up at Irina's blog so you too can wish her a Happy Birthday... from YOU!

If you arrived at my blog from Maureen's blog, then you're right on track. If not, you'll want to go back to the DT BLOG to start. (There's also a full list of blog hop participants in case you get lost). Here's what I made to congragtulate her on "getting a little bit older and better than ever!" ;P
For my card, I used Winter LaLa which you can find HERE. I love her haircut, don't you? She's a cutie and so versatile for almost anything winter!

Your next stop on the hop is Cheryl Rowley. Have fun hopping! *Ü*

13 comments:

Elena said...

Wonderful card, Kristine! I love the papers you chose and Winter Lala look so happy here! Perfect for a Winter Birthday Girl! Really like the beautiful layout you created!
So glad you joined this fun blog hop! :)

Olga said...

what a awesome card!! Your coloring is perfect!

maddy hill said...

what fabulous colours - love the card !
maddy x

Lorie said...

Hi Kristine!
What a fun thing to do for Irina! Your card is beautifully done. The colors, coloring, and embellies are perfect, and I LOVE the way you used the branch punch for the border between the papers. Very clever, and just stunning!

Love and hugs,
Lorie

Helen said...

Beautifl card! I love you colors and dp! I love your flower and the charm used in the middle of it! So pretty!
Blessings!
~H

*Vicki* said...

Oh my!! This just gorgeous!! Love the colors and fun arch you've put in your layout!! HUGS

Kim Yu said...

Beautiful card, Kristine! Love the sentiment!!!

Terry Oulboub said...

Kristine, this is a beautiful card for Irina on her birthday. I love this stamp (one I don't have)! Your colors are beautiful and the papers are simply divine! Wonderful surprise for Irina as she frolics and plays at Disneyland! ;D

Pam S. said...

love these colors you used Kristine! I just got this Winter LaLa, so now I'm inspired!
love this sentiment you used too! perfect!
Pam Going Postal

Sue from Oregon said...

Great card Kristine...the colors of your DP and the fun layout set off Miss LaLa perfectly...great card!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Gosh, girl, you ARE the super talented Kristine! Awesome card... you colored Lala perfectly, and I'm loving the design and color scheme. Now, I told you not to show me up! LOL!!!

I also love the NEW BLOG LOOK. I was thinking that maybe it's time for a new look for SSCC? Are you up for it??????

Love ya!
Lisa

Kristen said...

Kristine, This card is FABULOUS!!! I love what you did with the sketch and she is colored wonderfully. Great card! also, I am loving the new look of your blog. :)

Irina said...

Kristine, thank you so much for my Birthday Card!!! Great color scheme!! Lala looks oh so sweet!! I just LOVE the sentiment!!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina