Monday, December 14, 2009

Some R.A.K.s and Awards

I received a couple of beautiful Christmas cards in the mail this week from 2 wonderful stamping friends, Kelly and Lisa. They are both so lovely ... thank you so much girls!! I will treasure them always!

I also recently (and not-so-recently) recieved a couple of blogging awards! This pretty one came to me from Shanna at The Stamping Banana... Thank you Shanna! You are so creative as well and I enjoy your blog too *Ü*

And I received this wonderful award from 3 lovely blogging friends in the past few weeks and by golly, it just goes to say I need to post these as I get them or else I forget who gave them... EEKS! Ok, here they are; Lisa at The Craft's Meow, Kim at Kimbee's Creations, and Chris at Twinkles Glow with Stamps! Many thanks girls for passing this award along to me!!
Okay, the instructions for this award are to pass it on to five bloggers, and answer a questionnaire with one-word answers. Hmmm...this is going to be hard for me. But I'll try. So here I go...

1. Where is your cell phone? purse

2. Your hair? auburn

3. Your mother? crafty

4. Your father? strict

5. Your favorite food? chicken

6. Your dream last night? chase

7. Your favorite drink? strawberry lemonade
8. Your dream/goal? happiness

9. What room are you in? den

10. Your hobby? crafting

11. Your fear? sharks

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? family

13. Where were you last night? musical

14. Something you aren't? supermom

15. Muffins? poppyseed

16. Wish list item? Copics

17. Where did you grow up? OR

18. Last thing you did? drove

19. What are you wearing? ruffles

20. Your TV? Eloise (movie)

21. Your pets? 5

22. Friends? wonderful

23. Your life? real

24. Your mood? calm

25. Missing someone? mom

26. vehicle? SUV

27. Something you're not wearing? lipstick

28. Your favorite store? Michael's

29. Your favorite color? teal

30. When was the last time you laughed? morning

31. Last time you cried? unappreciated

32. Your best friend? sister

33. One place that I go to over and over? craftroom

34. Facebook? yes

35. Favorite place to eat? livingroom

WOW, that was a lot of info! LOL. As for only choosing 5 people to pass this along to I'm taking the easy road and pleading the fifth. I don't want anyone to feel left out as I treasure each one of my wonderful blog readers and friends. Thank you all for spreading sunshine with each comment you leave. *Ü*

4 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Hi My Dear Friend!!! I have missed you!! I have been so busy lately and my blog hopping has suffered I am afraid. Miss our chats too!!

Love these two cards!! How fun to receive Happy mail from friends so dear!! You are so deserving of these awards too!! You are not only an inspiration as a crafter but as a Christian friend.

hugs,
Chris

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

I must admit, I had help with that card. The snowflake part was from an ATC swap I hosted in which Kathy helped me out with a little snowflake joy. The rest of the creation is my own addition though, honest! :) I am glad you like it. The pink and browns aren't traditional Christmas, but I thought they looked so beautiful together that I couldn't resist. Hugs, Kel

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Kristine.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lisa Hjulberg said...

You were wearing ruffles? Explain! And 5 pets? What are they?

I'm loving all this information about my sweet and dear friend.

I know I'm not commenting on every single post I've missed, but we'd both be overwhelmed if I did. But you know I LOVE everything you do!!!

Love and hugs,
Lisa