Monday, December 28, 2009

Red/Gold Beaded Collector Ornament

I did get a card made today, but will have to wait a couple more days to show it... so I thought I'd show another beaded ornament that I made for a Christmas/birthday present for someone. I didn't get all the ones made that I wanted to for Christmas, so I'd better start earlier next year! Which reminds me... I still need to find my address book!

STAMPY NEWS:
KLSNS is making some changes! We'll be having challenges on the KLSNS blog every Saturday with the new Design Team starting Jan. 2nd with a big blog candy, so I hope you'll join us for that! Also, I have a couple other exciting tidbits about Design Teams that I'll get to share in just a few days *Ü* I had a wonderful 2009 and looking forward to another wonderful year!

6 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Fabulous job - this is gorgeous!!! It's always scary how many things we plan to get done and how fast the time flies, and it doesn't matter how early we start - LOL!!!
xXx

Annette Bowes said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Kristine, you are just too talented! May I ask do you buy the ornament in a kit or is it one you make yourself, it really is beautiful, wishing you and yours a fantastic 2010, take care AnnetteX:)

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Kristine,so beautiful,i love the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lori said...

Pretty ornament, Kristine! I like the look of your site, but find it difficult to read, now. :P

Kristen said...

I love your ornament. Very pretty. I remember having some of these on our tree when I was a kid. Thank you for the warm cozy memories!

Diane said...

Oh my! Stunning ornament Kristine!
How do you make these??? If you want to share that,that is!
Love the new look of your blog too!