Thursday, December 03, 2009

Poppin' Up to Say...

I finally got this card finished for today's Sweet n' Sassy Digi Day Event over at SNR! Remember, if you enter the challenge by 10 p.m. EST tonight you will receive an extra free digi (super cute one I might add!), and if not, then you still can enter your challenge card by next Monday and you will still receive one free digi! Also, they hit 200 followers today, so there's a 3rd free digi!!

The challenge is to use HEARTS! You may use punched hearts, drawn hearts, hearts in your DP or just an image showing love. I used Cocoa's Mittens from SNSS and replaced the star on the mittens with a heart! :) Sketch is this week's Sweet stop Sketch. Here's the tag pulled out...
"Poppin' up to say... have a happy Holiday!"

Thanks for droppin' by! Hope you all are enjoying the holiday season! We'll be putting up our tree and decorating the house this weekend, prolly Sunday as my girls have an all-day 4-H competition on Saturday. I just love Christmas time!!

Paper: Eskimo Kisses; Cool Caribbean; Rose Red; Regal Rose; Wild Wasabi
Digi Stamp:
Cocoa's Mittens

15 comments:

Kathy Winter said...

so so cute Kris. Love the coloring and the dp is perfect.

Natalie said...

That is adorable Kristine! I love the paper you've chosen to go with it! Your coloring is beautiful! I was hoping to play but doesn't look to promising tonight, guess I'll have to try later!! Blessings!

Sue from Oregon said...

Fun card!

Debbie Pamment said...

How cute is this little guy!!! Wonderful job as always Kristine!
xXx

Kristen said...

This is SUPER CUTE....everything about your card is CUTE!!!!

Sandy said...

So very cute! I LOVE it!!!

Helen said...

This is awesome! That dp is fabulous and that mouse is so cute! I love this card!
Blessings!
~H

Sparkle said...

This is so cute!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how sweet is this. Love your mouse!! The paper piecing, dp, and your layout is stunning. Love everything about this card.
hugs,
Chris

BananaStamper said...

This card is adorable Kristine! Love that image!
I love Christmas time too! Hoping to do some baking this weekend and get our real tree. Must get ready for our open house next weekend..
Shanna :)

Lori said...

a very cute mouse! great idea for a pull card, with this little cutie.

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

I agree with Chris above (ditto what she said) LOL This card is really adorable!! I totally missed the Thursday night deadline, but maybe I can come up with something by Monday morning. :)I had planned on decorating Sunday afternoon too, but hubby has to work :( bummer -- I guess I do it alone or wait another week.

Stampin Mindy said...

I love these papers and that image is SO CUTE!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card, i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Adorable!

Obviously, I'm short for words today since I'm supposed to be concentrating...

Hugs,
lisa