My Mom - who has no internet :(
and we are to name 7 things that others might find interesting about us...
1. Love to decorate cakes and use to have an in-home business called Kris Marie's Party Cakes for several years.
2. Love to crochet and have made lots of afghans, several of which I got first place in the county fair. I've also crocheted stuffed animals for children.
3. I love to sing and have background as music worship leader at church.
4. I was a tour guide at a museum at Mt. Rushmore for 2 years while going to college.
5. I've lived in 11 (eleven) houses/apartments (not counting college dorms) in my lifetime.
6. I was a picky eater growing up and to this day I don't like my foods touching each other. It might end up all jumbled up in my tummy, but it doesn't have to be a jumbled mess in my mouth. I like to savor each individual flavor.
7. I had braces for 3 years as an adult and through both my pregnancies. Let me tell you... having them tilt you back when you're 8 mo.s preggo and walk off and leave you there is NOT a pleasant experience! Ugh!
Okay, and this last one also came from Lisa, whose blog I find FABULOUS as well...
Alrighty then! I'm about bloggered out for this post, LOL! I pass these all onto Kathy, Kelly, Chris O, Chris S, Nikki, Cheryl, Jessica, Sparkle, Heidi, Deb, Debbie, Diane, Melanie, Helen, Jane, Irina, Kim, Christi, Charmaine, Mindy, Jodi, Joanna, Jacilynn, Risa, Sue from Oregon, Shanna Banana, Crystal, Lisa F, Danni, and Dani.
Honestly, I'm a tad exhausted right now to add links, so if you see your name up there and you frequent my blog, then it's YOU! LOL! I'll try to go back later to add those. Thanks so much for spreading the love girls!!