Tuesday, December 29, 2009

More Christmas R.A.K.s to Share

I certainly have some amazing blogger friends that are super talented and sweet! Look what came to my mailbox this last week! THANK YOU every one of you--they are beautiful and I will treasure each one. And more so I treasure the friendships you've gifted me with! Many blessings to you and your families in the coming year! {{hugs}}

Christie Ortman - Little Pink Flowers
Chris Olsen - Twinkles Glow with Stamps
Trina McKercher - Trina's Timeless Treasures
Gina Wrona

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and I wish you all many blessings in the new year!
~Kristine~

9 comments:

Crystal said...

Gorgeous RAKs Kristine, thanks for sharing...btw your blog looks GREAT!!! LOVE the new look!

Karen Arthur said...

Those a lovely RAKS, you are lucky to receive them. It is good to find another sister in Christ paper crafting blog.

I hope you do not consider this spamming.... but I wanted to let you know that I am giving away some holiday blog candy. If you are interested, drop by and sign up I also wanted to let you know about some holiday blog candy that I am giving away. I hope that you will drop by and sign up HERE.

Hugs, Karen - also from Oregon.

NormaJ said...

Love your RAK cards especially the
blue one from Chris Olsen with the
poinsettia on it. Gorgeous.

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing all these beautiful raks!
Have a Happy New Year!
Aloha & Hugs,
Denise

Lori said...

Now, this is what I'm talking about. I love the look of your blog! Very easy to read. Thanks for sharing your cards!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

You Lucky girl!! What awesome RAKs!! Gorgeous cards!! Glad you had a good Christmas my friend!! I am so lucky to have you as mine!!

hugs,
Chris

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Ohh, these are all so lovely. You lucky girl.

Gina Wrona said...

Hi Kristine!

Love your new blog look! And, I'm honored you posted my Christmas card I sent you. Thanks!

Hugs,
Gina

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Please tell me I sent you a Christmas card. I sure thought I did with those goodies. Or is it Old Age Creeping In again?