Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Merci Bouquet in Blues

Hello! Just poppin' in to share a thank you card I made. No challenge or anything, just playing with my beautiful new stamps I won from Layers of Color!! Which reminds me... when I changed up my blog template to make it Christmasy, only some of my links on the side went away, like the ones to places I ♥ to shop and challenges I ♥ to play in, so I'll have to work on getting those back. But if you haven't stopped by LOC, I highly recommend you take a peek! I am in love with these stamps! Very different from my cutesy style cards, but I'm discovering there's a hidden elegance-lover inside me that's gradually coming out! LOL. There's a ton of inspiration over on the Layers of color blog as well, and you should def. check out Lovely Linda's and Lauras galleries as well as the other DT!

The wood frame and photo corners are cut out of the walnut paper from McMahon Five Designs, and so are the coffee pearls :) - loving all of that, especially with these papers and crocheted lace.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a Terrfic Tuesday!! :)

16 comments:

Kathy Winter said...

lovin' it, lovin' it!! Looks fantastic Sis:)

KanataNewf said...

Very pretty - love all the details.

Kim Yu said...

This is such a pretty card, Kristine! Love the image!

Natalie said...

Love the vintage elegance of your card! Very pretty! And your blog looks fabulous, I love it!! It took me sooo long to change mine the last time... but I know I need to get with the Christmas spirit!!

Michele said...

This is beautiful!

Kristen said...

Great card Kristine. Love the elegant feel it gives. Your elements and paper are perfect

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER!! Kristine, this is just stunning!! Beautiful colors and design!! HUGS

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kristine.

Hugs Riet.x

Diane said...

Absolutely fabulous Kristine!
Love your coloring!!!

Lori said...

Beautiful, very Victorian'ish!

Sparkle said...

Such a pretty card!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

HI Kristine!! I am so excited to have a computer so I can visit my dear friends like you again! I just love your Christmasy background!!!! Gorgeous!!

Your card is gorgeous!! Love the image, colors and the use of the wood papers. I hope you are well!! Missing you!!

hugs,
Chris

Danni said...

Beautiful! so beautiful!

Michelle Forrest said...

Beautiful card, wonderful coloring - very elegant!

Rose Ann said...

Gorgeous, Kristine!! So beautifully colored...and your frame/corners look like real wood!! Love the effect!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Girl, you are rocking this stamp set, and that vintage look... not to mention that wood paper and lace!! I may have to check out Walmart to find some of that lace. What department? I don't normally shop there, so I'll be a fish out of water.

Hugs,
L