Wednesday, December 09, 2009

LaLa's Sittin' In a Wreath

It's Wednesday again, which means it's time for another fun challenge in La-La Land!! This week's hostess is my wonderful friend & DT sister, Lisa! She is lovin' the 'new' Christmas colors, Pink and Green, so our challenge this week is to use Pink, Green, and a neutral on our cards!

I saw a couple of these cute wreaths, including this one made by my DT sister, Jessica using the Martha Stewart 'branch' punch, so I tried one and I LOVE it! Doesn't "Sitting LaLa" look so sweet on the wreath? :) The pink ribbon is velvet and adds a nice girly touch to this already "girly" card! lol - and the white fancy layer behind the wreath is my new Spellbinders Pendent die. I just LOVE this LaLa, isn't she just the cutest with her big hair and cute little feet?! =)

For my layout I used this week's Friday Sketchers (mostly). I kinda needed to do something different with the sentiment... so I changed up the 2nd small circle. You can see the sketch HERE.

There's a SUPER CUTE LaLa stamp up for grabs to one lucky player, so come on over and enter to win, and check out what the rest of the Design Team made with this fabby color scheme!! =)

13 comments:

Helen said...

You're right, that wreath is sooo awesome! Your dp is great and I love that ribbon, too. That image is adorable! I just love your card!!!
Blessings!
~H

Crystal said...

AWWW Kristine how darling!!!! I just love this sweet image and that wreath is beautiful!!! Fabulous colors too!! Love all your details!

Julia Aston said...

What a cute LaLa! love your wonderful wreath and quilt paneled bg!

Stampin Mindy said...

What a great card that image is darling, love the papers too!

Elena said...

Stunning card! I love the beautiful wreath you created! Lala looks so happy and pretty!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kristine,i love your image and colours.

Hugs riet.x

Diane said...

La La is so precious in every image! What a beautiful wreath that makes,I have that punch,will have to try that out!
Your card is gorgeaous as alwasys Kristine!

BananaStamper said...

She is so cute! Great card!

Kristine, I left an award on my blog for you.
Cheers,
Shanna

p.s. Love your tree and how fun that the photo turned out with the 3D glasses!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Your card is amazing! I love that wreath... and Sitting Lala is one of my favorite stamps, for sure!

Hugs,
Lisa

Kathy said...

GOrgeous card Kristine!! Love this color combo also and your idea with this wreath is just gorgeous!! Such a pretty layout as well!
:)Kathy

Lori said...

Oh, she is adorable sitting on that wreath! Trying to get to this challenge, I need some LaLa girls.

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful combination of DPs; I'd love to have a quilt like this! And isn't the branch wreath fun to create? Your brads are a perfect accent!

Rose Ann said...

She's darling, and I love your wreath!! Fabulous!!