Thursday, December 31, 2009

Exciting News to Share With You!

My Guest Designer position at La-La Land Crafts has turned into a full DT position starting NOW!! I'm so excited!! (For this week's "CHARMing" La-La Land challenge, please see my post below.)

I'm Designing in La-La Land!

These last 2 months have literally just flown right by! I can't hardly believe how fast it went and what a FUN time I had there. I realized with my first stamp (that I won from Lisa's blog hop) how much fun they are to color and I truly LOVE these stamps. Irina and all the girls over there are super fun and friendly too and we've had such a great time together. Looking forward to this new year! OH!... before I forget, we're having a NEW RELEASE Blog Hop next Wednesday with 9 new stamps and the Design Team and Guest Designers will be sharing all 9 with you!

AND...

I'm also a new Stamp Design Team member for Sweet n' Sassy Stamps!!

Thanks so much to Korin for asking me on! I love her stamps and I love what she stands for... to share the love of Christ through paper crafting!

There's a new release on the 7th of each month and I'm excited to start showing some of the new stamps starting this coming Monday!

16 comments:

Candace said...

Congratulations on both, Kris!!! You are so talented, so it's no suprise to me! :)

Lorie said...

Oh Kristine! Congratulations to you on both appointments! I'm not one bit surprised, though. Your work is always a special treat! I look forward to working with you on the SNSS DT! Again CONGRATULATIONS and happy stamping!

Love ya,
Lorie

Elena said...

Kristine, I'm so happy Irina asked to stay in the DT! LLLC so lucky to have you! You are a very-very talented lady! And I am so happy to be in one team with you! :)
Congratulations on the Sweet and Sassy Stamps DT! So excited about your new projects with this company!
Happy New Year to you and family!

BananaStamper said...

Congratulations Kristine! Happy New Year!

Shanna :)

Helen said...

I'm so proud of you, dear college friend! Congratulations on both! You are well deserving of them! I can't wait to see these new stamps and what you and the other dt members create with them!
Blessings!
~H

Lori said...

Well, congratulations! You are going to be one busy girl, Kristine!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I am THRILLED beyond words to have my BBFF on both teams with me! Just don't go showing me up, k? Just kidding!!!

Love you sweet girl!
Lisa

Crystal said...

Huge Congrats Kristine!!!!! SOOOO well deserved girl!!!!! I wanted to stop by and wish you and your family many blessings in 2010!!! Happy New Year!

Danni said...

Congrats!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Congrats Kristine! I hope 2010 is a great one for you and yours!

Becky said...

Well congratulations..Happy New Year.

peggysue said...

Girl, congratulations to you! I could tell right away how much you just loved the LaLa Land stamps and so you are a perfect fit for the design team. Enjoy it! And hoping and wishing you a blessed new year.
I saw your blog post somewhere else about your desire to shed some pounds this year . . . me too!!! Times . . . I'm not going to say how many pounds, let's just say I'm going to start working on it right away!

Kim Yu said...

A HUGE congrats, Kristine! I am so happy for you! Well-deserved! Hope you and your family have a happy healthy new year!

Cami said...

CONGRATS Kristine! I am so happy for you on these two new DT spots! You are a very talented gal and will make them proud. What a wonderful way to start the New Year! I wish you all the best and will be waiting to see your great creations! Big Hugs, Cami

Diane said...

You go girl!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS KRISTINE!!!
They are so fortunate to have YOU on their team!!! I'm so happy for you!!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

How exciting kristine!! I'm so happy for you!! I didn't want the day to go by without coming by and wishing you a Happy New Year's day!