Thursday, December 17, 2009

Does THIS Make My Butt Look Big??

... I'm sorry Paulie, but I'm afraid it does; however maybe if you put blinking lights on the wreath that might make your actual bum fade in comparison, LOL! But no worries, I'll still love you no matter how big your bum is! Oh sorry, just having a li'l one-on-one session with Selft-Conscious Paulie for a minute. (I know, I'm so mean enjoying a laugh at Paulie's expense! LOL)

Today is another fun DIGI DAY event at PCP! The challenge this week is to use SNOWFLAKES along with a Sweet n' Sassy Stamp or Digi image!! Everyone who plays in the challenge and upload by Monday, 21st will get a super cute image with cocoa the mouse, AND if you upload by 10 p.m. tonight you will also get another FREE digi that will be released to the public next week ... you will LOVE it! Have you ever heard the Christmas song, "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas?" ... well, that's a big hint! LOL. Come on over to the group to see what you can get for FREE, and also see some samples made with the newly released digis today!

11 comments:

Diane said...

Oh my goodness,that is sooooo cute and funny1!!! I love it,you made my night,lol!

Danni said...

Thanks for the giggle!! Too cute!

Sue from Oregon said...

I had to laugh out loud at this one!

Kim Yu said...

hehe...love the title, Kristine! Thanks for a good laugh! :D
Awesome card!

Davi said...

Well that is just too cute of an image and sentiment!! Love your colors and dps. :)

Natalie said...

Kristine, this is too funny!! Love the card design and paper, too. I'm still laughing! I needed that!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kristine,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sparkle said...

Your crack me up. Super cute!

Lisa Foster said...

This is just too cute!!! Thanks for the giggle! Fantastic card!
Hugs,
Lisa

Melanie said...

Kristine...you are too funny!! Love the comment about the lights. Hmmm...wonder if you could "rig" that up on a card? This is so cute...fabulous job!

Melanie

Becky said...

hahaha..This is to cute.Awesome job