Friday, December 11, 2009

Cuddly Buddly Ornament

Here's an ornament I made with the Spellbinder's Pendant and this cute snowman digi that's free from Cuddly Buddly! They have a bunch of really cute freebies for Christmas and winter right now. I watercolored the snowman and added stickles to the snowflakes and stripes on his scarf and bow on hat. I also cut another label piece same size as my image out of the blue c.s. for the back to make it look a little more finished. Lots to do today, so I'm making this short. I'll have another ornament tomorrow with a cute stamp from High Hopes. Have a fabulous Friday!

15 comments:

iluvmybugs said...

Hi Kristine! Love this snowman ornament..great colors!!! TFS

Happy Holidays!
Terry

Come visit my blog at:
http://iluvmybugs.blogspot.com

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! Kristine, this is just gorgeous!! I love your colors and the image is so sweet!! HUGS

Helen said...

Very cute! I love how you made a snowflake out of the pendant! That's awesome!
Blessings!
~H

Deb (dcorder) said...

Super cute!!

Lisa Foster said...

How adorable!!! What a fantastic idea!!!
Hugs,
Lisa

Rose Ann said...

Your ornament is so cute, Kristine!! Love it!!

Riet said...

What beautiful Kristine,i love your image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Sparkle said...

This is just adorable!

Lori said...

Fabulous! A very adorable snowman!

Deb said...

that is amazing, love it! hugs Debx

Danni said...

So adorable!! Love the colors you chose!

Kim Yu said...

Totally awesome ornament, Kristine! Thanks for the heads up on the freebies! You are so sweet! Have a great weekend!

Diane said...

Oh Kristine,this is adorable!!! My xmas theme is snowmen,so next year,
I am going to make those and put them in my tree!!!! I love it!!!!

Sue said...

wow totally gorgeous luv it, great image, coloured beautifully,sue.x

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I'm so excited you got your pendant dies!!! What cute ornaments you've made!!!