Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Button, Button, Who's Got the Button?

This week's LaLa Weekly Wednesday Challenge is hosted by the very sweet & talented Jane and she is challenging us to use buttons on our cards or other projects! Not hard for me... I love using buttons on cards! We'd LOVE to have you play along with us!! You may use any stamps you want (but if you have LaLa stamps, we'd love for you to show us what you can do with them!) ☺ Please use keyword LLWWC15 when uploading your challenge cards to online galleries this week.

For my card, I used Christmas Kirby! Isn't he a cutie?! I needed one for a young boy, so I went with green and brown. He actually had a dog that's dark brown too, so I think he'll like this one! :) The stocking has green stardust glitter pen on the stars and Holly Stickles around the edges. I also added Crystal Effects to his eyes, although the picture doesn't show that well enough. That tag on the side pulls out to reveal a message...
LOL... "I WOOF you a Merry Christmas!" ... LOL! I know, genious eh? I get a kick out of myself at times. =) I printed that on my computer with little paw prints for the "O's"

Oh, before I go, just want to remind you that there's a FREE STAMP up for grabs to one lucky winner of this "BUTTONS" challenge if you play this week! ALSO... LaLa Land Crafts is sponsoring us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges this week as well with a challenge to use GIFTS on your cards! The winner of that challenge will win TWO FREE STAMPS!! WooHoo!

Now hop on over to La La Land and see the rest of our DT's fabby creations!! :) You'll be glad you did!!

14 comments:

Elena said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the colors of the card and how you colored cute Kirby! And your idea with the hidden tag is fabulous!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness Kristine!! This is absolutely stunning!!! Such a darling image!! HUGS

Natalie said...

Kristine, you are so clever!! Love it! I'm going to have to check out that site, I don't think I seen it before... And you changed your blog!! This is so cute, too. I'm partial to blues so I love this one and of course the nativity scene is perfect! The reason for the season!!

Crystal said...

AWWW Kristine this is sooo ADORABLE!!! FAB card!

Lori said...

Fabulous pull card! Such a cute puppy, too.

Kathy Winter said...

Kris, you've outdone yourself again!! This is so cute. And that stamp is adorable.

Danni said...

Awww, so sweet!

Kathy said...

Kristine this is just adorable!!! I love your pull out tag and he is just adorable!!! Love your details!!
I hope you have a fabulous rest of your week!
:)Kathy

Kim Yu said...

Oh my goodness, Kristine! This is so cool! I love the sentiment..love the revealed tag! Super creative!

Rose Ann said...

That is soooo cute, Kristine...and I love the interactive tag message!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Kristine. Your puppy is darling with his santa hat!! The sentiment is too cute!! Love your colors and design!! Very creative!!
hugs,
Chris

Lisa Foster said...

Oh how sweet! I really LOVE this!
Hugs,
Lisa

Lisa Hjulberg said...

LOL, I love it when I crack myself up! I'm glad you do, too. Another thing we have in common!

Cute cute cute card, Kris! That Santa hat looks real!

The new blog look is so CUTE, and I like the frame around the picture. You'll have to tell me how to do that. Remember, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

Love ya,
Lisa

Ted said...

Kristine, this is so cute. I love that you chose green and the coloring is wonderful. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :)