Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Woven Basket and BLOG CANDY

La La Weekly Wednesday Challenge:
" Make a Thank You Card or Project"

It's Wonderful Wednesday again... time for another FUN challenge in LaLa Land! This will be such an easy challenge this week that I don't know I could actually call it a "challenge" LOL - we all make Thank You cards don't we? Well, instead of a card this week I decided to challenge myself to make a thanksgiving project. I've made one of these woven baskets before, but it's been quite a while. Here's my previous post with link to a tutorial. (never mind my Halloweeny colors... I prefer to think of them as HARVEST colors and I plan on putting this on the side table for Thanksgiving this year for all to enjoy!)

OOO... there's BLOG CANDY at La La Land Crafts this week!! Look at this fabulous array of stampy goodness that could be yours!! Just come on over and enter this week's challenge! Remember, you don't have to use LaLa Land stamps, (but if you have them, we'd like to see em!)

This stamp is called Pumpkin LaLa... and is one of my faves. Isn't she cute? OOOH, I just remembered I was suppose to make some thank you cards for the volunteers at church who put on our Harvest Party! ... I better get on that! Wheeee! I think my head is still spinning a bit from all the festivities going on this last weekend here in blogland! Well, if I'm productive these next few days I'll have some TY cards to show you by the end of this week! LOL

So come on over and show us some Thank You cards or other projects and enter to win this gift package!! Contest closes Sunday night!

10 comments:

Shary said...

Your basket is just great Kristine and I love your girl.x

Elena said...

What a gorgeous project, Kristine! I love the basket you created! Absolutely amazing! Love La-La with pumpkin too!

Kathy Winter said...

WoW!! This turned out AWSOME sis:) I'm going to make one too, perhaps a Christmas one!

Lori said...

Nice project Kristine! I'm trying to participate in this challenge, would love to win this sweet girl. Thanks for sharing.

Crystal said...

Kristine this is just soooo cute, what a great project and wonderful image!

Debbie Pamment said...

Another fabulous Kristine project and thanx for the link! These would be cute for Christmas too!
xXx

Diane said...

Oh Kristine,that is so cute!!! I love those stamps,I'm trying not to buy anymore stamps,but I think you're convincing me....you little rascal!

Kathy said...

THis is just adorable Kristine!! I love this image and your project is just fabulous!! so cute!
:)Kathy

Irina said...

ADORABLE!!! I absolutely love your project Kristine!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Lisa Hjulberg said...

You mean I didn't comment on this earlier? Where have I been????

Adorable project, Kris. That Zen of Pumpkin Lala is definitely one of my FAVES!