Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Wonderful R.A.K. from My Sister

Here's a cute card my sister Kathy sent me... thanks Kathy! I love it!! :) And I know you secretly LOVE vaccuuming, so your sentiment is perfect! ;P Kathy is a partner in a house cleaning business, so she vaccuums for her profession. This stamp is from Inky Impressions, which by the way is holding a Design Team Call right now! If you're interested, you can read the deets here.

ALSO... today we have a special Guest Designer over at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge Blog with some FABULOUS creations made with our challenge this week and some of her new stamp releases. We'd love for you all to enter our challenge this week... we are making SHADOW BOX CARDS!! They are so fun, so please come on over (link to a tutorial is provided) and enter to WIN a beautiful stamp set by Layers of Color!!

8 comments:

Crystal said...

OH WOW Kristine what a beautiful RAK your sister did AWESOME!!! SUPER CUTE!

Sparkle said...

What a darling card from your sis! So cute and love the sentiment, lol.

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

I think that card is so cute and funny from Kathy, love that she cleans for a living, she has a great sense of humor!

Sue from Oregon said...

How fun!

Lori said...

Very CUTE!

alienanessa said...

Wow wow wow!! Great colors for the papers and great coloring on the image!! Wowy!!!

alienanessa said...

Well, shame on me, I didn't read that Kathy made the card!! My bad, sorry about that!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Awesome card from Kathy! I wish she'd come down and clean my house. I wonder what the flight would cost...