Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Winner of My FOF Blog Hop Prize

Thank you all so much for showering me with comments on your Thankful for Friends of Faith Blog Hop last weekend!! WOW, what an amazing event, full of inspiration and discovering new stamping bloggers who are also Christians was such a fun experience! I hope to get back by your blogs again very soon! So... I drew a winner from all you wonderful commenters, and since they weren't numbered (and I didn't want to take the time to cut 64 slips of papers or have to count from a number Random dot Org would've chosen I closed my eyes and pointed to the screen while I scrolled the bar up and down and whatever it landed on was my winner.

Congratulations Jerusha!! I'd love to send you this cute stamp called Birthday Party Luke, which is from the brand new Sunbeams collection by Sweet n' Sassy Stamps! Please email me at breach4 [at] msn [dot] com and I'll get this in the mail to you!

Isn't he cute? You can see the whole collection HERE and see lots of fabulous inspiration by the SNSS design team while you're there! :)

Don't forget... today we are announcing the winner and Top 3 Shining Stars over at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges as well! Hop on over to see if you are a winner!!

Thanks for stopping by today! Many blessings for a wonderful week!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Candace said...

LOL! I love your drawing method. Congrats, Jerusha!! :) Cute stamp!

Laura - Layers of Color said...

No way, that lucky girl! She won the Faith blog hop this weekend too! Wow, she must be dancing around with joy! Congratulations, Jerusha!!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

This is a sweet image. Congrats, Jerusha!

Kris, I stopped by to ask you to take a look at the farm blog -- http://heavensgatealpacas.blogspot.com and let me know what you think of my photographic talent (now be honest . . . I need more practice I guess, but I still wanted to show them off a little) Hugs, Kel

Sue @ McMahon Five Designs said...

Yeah, Jerusha!

I considered doing the same thing, but wasn't coordinated enough to pull it off. I cut the stips of paper! LOL!