Thursday, November 05, 2009

There's a PARTY Goin' On - Free Digis!

Free Digis??! YES! FREE DIGIS, and they are super cute and just right for the holidays coming up! =) And get this... everyone WINS a free digi just for participating in the challenge this week!! (NOTE: My card does NOT reflect the free digis) The challenge is to show HOLLY on your card... either draw it on, stamp it, or use DP with holly in it!! Easy peasy. Click HERE to go there and see the free digis!!
So I came home from work and got right to work. Because they are offering another super cute (and FUNNY!) digi freebie if you uploaded your creation by 5 p.m. EST today. Well, I had about an hour and a half to get one uploaded and I did it with 25 min. to spare--whew! BUT, you have until next Thursday to enter the HOLLY challenge and get your free birdy in the mailbox image with cute holly wrapped up the post. VERY CUTE!

For my entry, I used one of the new SNSS Sunbeams stamps, "Owen" along with the Sweet Stop Sketch for this week (#28). I added some holly from my Inkadinkadoo Christmas Silouettes stamp set and added Holly and Candy Cane stickles to make it sparkle.
This is the perfect card for my hubby because his birthday is actually ON Christmas Day!! No kidding! LOL


Thanks for dropping by today!! Hope I've inspired you to INK SOMETHING!!
Photobucket

10 comments:

Danni said...

Cute card!!

*Vicki* said...

Oh Kristine, this is just adorable hun!! HUGS

Annette Bowes said...

Lovely card, love the papers, great image, take care:X)

Lisa Foster said...

How adorable! Thanks for the info on the freebies!
Hugs,
Lisa

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Aww, this is really adorable, Kris, and I am sure your hubby would LOVE it. :)Thanks for the info on the free digis. I haven't gotten into the digi craze yet, and I missed out on the challenge, but I hope to get a chance to use them soon. :) Hugs, Kel

Candace said...

Kris, this is sooo cute! I love that image! I tried to go to the site but it brought me to a login page...is that right? I am starting to get into the digis. I am learning how to use them. Lisa told me to print them on watercolor paper so that my watercolor blender pens wouldn't make the ink run.

Crystal said...

This is ADORABLE!!!! Just LOVE it Kristine!

Irina said...

What a CUTE card!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Cute cute cute! I never could figure out how to use that "wood" looking paper. You've made it work!

I'm not sure if I'd want my birthday on Christmas Day, unless of course it meant double presents! LOL

Congrats on winning the polar bear digi image. Fun!

Lori said...

Your holly looks great! Love the sparkle!