Friday, November 20, 2009

A New Look for the Holidays

Good Morning stampers! I thought it'd be fun to change up my blog a bit for the upcoming holidays. You are not lost, LOL... it's still Ink Something! There's lots of great premade templates out there if you Google them. This one is from Template-Mama. Yes, my linkbar is gone... for a while, but if you wish to contact me, just click on my full profile - it's in there. Hope you like! Have a Fabulous Friday!!

EDITED TO ADD:

My friend Helen has some awesome Blog Candy up for grabs along with some great links to stamping blogs she loves and ones you might not have come across! Please hop on over to see what's happening at Creative Jeans/Stampin' with Helps.


Thanking God for...
  • My 2 daughters and husband and our health
  • My sister and our friendship that's grown these last few years
  • My friends who know my funny side, appreciate my talents, know all too well the things I really need to work on and love me anyway.
  • A God who's love has no end!!

8 comments:

Helen said...

Your blog looks WAY CUTE! I noticed it this morning and love it!
(Thanks for mentioning me! You're the best!)
Blessings!
~H

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Cute holiday addition! It's like decorating your house for the holidays, LOVE it!

I'll pop on over to see the newest happenings at Helen's blog.

Have a joyous weekend, Kristine!

Natalie said...

I love, love, love your new look!! It is soooo cute!! Have a super weekend!!

Melanie said...

Hi Kristine!

Just dropping by to say your blog looks fabulous! I always have comment moderation on as well...you never know what some people may post...kind of takes the fun out of everything. I think it's just responsible blogging!

Melanie

Kathy Winter said...

Love it sis. Thanks for your help with mine:)

Kim Yu said...

Love the new look, Kristine!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

I love it too! It looks terrific. I have to find those little labels for mine . . . CUTE!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

You are so funny! You knew I'd laugh, didn't you, when I saw you'd changed your blog look. I was wondering when it would be... you went a really long time this time! LOL

I'm thankful for you! And, by the way, you are NOT hard to love!