Wednesday, November 04, 2009

My First Card as a LLLC Guest Designer!

Hiya and Happy Wednesday everyone!! I'm so thrilled to be a Guest Designer for La-La Land Crafts! My card today is for this week's La-La Weekly Wednesday Challenge #11, and our host this week is the lovely Kim Yu who challenged us to use the color PINK!!

My card is pretty busy isn't it? LOL - This is Santa LaLa... isn't she cute in pink? I'm also loving this new Basic Grey paper called Eskimo Kisses! So fun! I used my liquid applique (lightly sprinkled with dazzling diamonds b4 heating) on all her fur trim. I just love her cute smile and little pose! =) Anyway, there's a FABBY prize up for grabs to one player, so come on over to "your happy place" and play along in our challenge this week!! And while you're there, check out all the SUPER CUTE cards by the rest of the Design Team!! =)
Photobucket

17 comments:

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card Kristine!!! I love what you did with the challenge! Gorgeous papers and love all your details!!
COngrats on your DT spot and I look forward to working with you!!
Have a great day!
:)Kathy

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhhhhhhh way to CUTE!!!!!!!!!

*Vicki* said...

Yay for your Kristine!! Your creation is soo pretty!! Love those papers!! HUGS

Kim Yu said...

This is totally beautiful, gorgeous, Kristine! I love the papers and your amazing coloring! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Congrats again!! Woohoo!!

Helen said...

Too cute! I love her in pink!
Blessings!
~H

Diane said...

All those cute stamps...I want them all but can't have them!!!!
Your card is perfect,not too busy at all! That paper is gorgeous and so is the little sweetheart!

Crystal said...

AWWWWW Kristine this is precious, LOVE your holiday colors and that paper!!!! Adorable image girl and HUGE CONGRATS on GUEST DT, I know they loved your first creation!

Debbie Pamment said...

I think she's just pretty in pink and being busy being pretty - LOL. Congrats on your GDT - they are lucky to have you!
xXx

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute, Kristine!! I love your pretty papers and all of your beautiful snowflakes!!

Annette Bowes said...

Just beautiful, love the gorgeous papers and snowflakes. Santa LaLa is just cute. Take CareX:)

Elena said...

Your card is gorgeous, Kristine! And I love the layout you created! La-la really looks so pretty in pink!
So glad to be in one DT with you!

Barb said...

Kristine, this is beautiful!! I love the colors and the sketch. Very fun!

Barb

Jane Matsumoto said...

It's not busy... it's BEAUTIFUL! Love the layers and the dimensions on this card. The embossing in the background and the diecut snowflakes are so pretty! Really like how you have displayed your sentiment. Terrific work!! xx Jane

Kristen said...

Way cute Kristine. I think she looks fabulous in pink and it is not busy at all. I love how you used the DP. Great card girl!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so cute!! I just love your coloring and layout!!! That dp is my fave!! You can't go wrong with pink!! Great embossing and details my friend!!
hugs,
Chris

peggysue said...

I really wish people would stop showing lovely new Christmas paper until my paper fast is over . . . *sigh!* Very cute card, it is busy, but fun-busy!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Your first of MANY wonderful delights to come. I knew you'd nail the Lala images, and you did! Santa Lala is one of my faves.