Wednesday, November 25, 2009

La La Weekly Wednesday Challenge

A Happy Hello from La-La Land!! :) Today we have a new challenge for you! It's a recipe challenge, but don't worry, this recipe won't put on the calories when finished (unlike the yummy Thanksgiving dinner we'll consume tomorrow!) heehee. Our hostess this week is Maureen and she wants us to make a card or other project using...

3 patterned papers, 2 colors of cardstock (1 can be a neutral), and 1 type of embellishment.

I used Santa LaLa and used this week's Sketch Saturday. My one embellishment is of course buttons as I figured my snowflakes were punched from paper so they aren't really considered a type of one. ?? ;)

I hope you'll join us this week and if you upload to galleries, please use the keyword LLWWC14. Challenge will close at midnight on Sunday night, and one lucky winner will WIN a new rubber stamp! Come on over to the challenge blog to see what it is!

I prolly won't be on here tomorrow, so I wish all my US friends a Happy Thanksgiving Day!! :)

18 comments:

Elena said...

Very cute card! I love the DP you chose! and those buttons with the snowflakes are so sweet!
Happy Thanksgiving to you, Kristine!

Belinda said...

Oh how fun! :) Love the layout you picked and the fun patterened papers! And your coloring and shading is lovely! :) Hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving!

Helen said...

Ooohhh, I really like this! I like the use of different patterned paper! That image is just darling, too! Awesome card!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Blessings!
~H

*Vicki* said...

Hi sweetie!! WOW!! She's just adorable and your coloring is sooo fabulous hun!!! Wanted to wish you a very blessed Thanksgiving with your family!! Have fun and be safe my friend!! HUGS

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kristine,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Natalie said...

This is so cute, Kristine. Love how you've colored this little sweetie!! Great design too! Love all the patterned papers. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Such a pretty card my dear friend, as only can make! I LOVE buttons, as you know. Great job with the coloring under Santa Lala's feet, with the shadowing and all. You don't miss a trick!

Now on to figure out what else I've missed. My memory is really bad this week. LOL!

Love and hugs,
Lisa

BananaStamper said...

Fun papers and cute image, your coloring is fabulous!
Cheers,
Shanna :)

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Love the snowflakes, the use of the Snowbaby's BG DP in the background works wonderfully with this image, too. Wishing you, hubby and those sweet little girls of yours a HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY!! Hugs, Aunt Kelly

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

What a beautiful card! I love all the different dp's with her too.

Jane Matsumoto said...

Wonderful card!! Love the trim on La-La and your gorgeous coloring. xx Jane

Sue from Oregon said...

Great job on this challenge!

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Kristine. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Pretty papers and details to. Hugs Michele x

Lori said...

Beautiful! Thanks for posting the challenge, I love recipe card challenges.

Diane said...

Oh such a sweetie!!!!
Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Rose Ann said...

She's so cute, and I love the fun papers!!

Paula's Crafty Corner said...

Hey neighbor (I live in Vancouver WA)

This is a really cute card, love the coloring, papers and image. Great Job.

If you get a chance to stop by my blog, I have some candy, which is 'Swiss Pixies' and 'Sugar Nellies' stamped images, along with papers, and embellishments.

Paula***

Kathy said...

THis is adorable!!! Love the papers that you have used and she is just so cute!!! I hope you have a wonderful week!
:)Kathy