Thursday, November 19, 2009

It's Free Digi Day at SNSS

You can download this free lamb digi at SNSS today. Also, there's a fun challenge going on at PCP which you have until next Thursday to enter! EVERYONE who plays along gets a super cute digi of a mouse and mittens!! So come play along!! OH, the challenge theme is Cuddle Up : use anything cuddly, fluffy, soft and warm. Some ideas would be stuffed animals, winter clothes, blankets, cuddling people or animals, etc...

My sister Kathy and I decided to use today's free digi to do one of our "sister challenges" (how many does this make now Kathy?) This sketch is from this week's Sweet Stop Sketch, which is put on by Sweet n' Sassy Stamps. They have a new sketch challenge every Saturday! I used liquid applique on this cute lamb to make her extra woolly (wooly?) I also used this Bittersweet paper by Basic Grey (from KL Stampin' n' Scrappin).

Come play along! There's alot of chit chat going on over too which is always fun. OOOH, there's also some sneak peeks of the new digis that were released for sale today too over too, including a super cute gingerbread house! Come on over... tell them I sentcha! :)
(HA! no, I don't get anything for that, I's just kiddin')

8 comments:

Candace said...

I just downloaded this digi this morning. I love what you did with it!! I just finished making some scards with SNSS digis so we both must've been using them today. I love how it looks so fluffy! :)

Crystal said...

Kristine this is soooo darling!!! This image and those colors are wonderful!!!! Another fantastic creation girl!

Lisa Foster said...

Oh Girl this is the sweetest little lamb ever!!! Her wool looks like real wool!!!! (Yeah, woolly I think) Love it!
Hugs,
Lisa

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness!! LOVE your sweet little lamb the way you've got him all fluffy!! :) Beautiful coloring and layout hun!! Such a fun and festive blog look!! HUGS

Lori said...

Awww, how cute! She sure looks extra cuddly and curly to me!

Basement Stamper said...

Kristine: This is cute, love the puffiness. The colors are great. Thanks for visiting my blog and the sweet comments!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Awww.....what a sweet card! and I love the details you added to it as well. :)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Dang, I think I missed the chance to play in that challenge. I'll have to check it out.

Love your little lamb... the liquid applique makes it look so real!