Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Get Well Paulie

Happy Tuesday! Hope you're doing better than my daughter who's home sick today.

This is "Get Well Paulie" and is a digi image from Sweet n' Sassy Stamps. He will be released next week along with 4 sentiments... isn't that fabulous? I don't think I own any get well stamps for kids, so this was perfect to make my daughter feel better. That and the fact that I played a game with her after giving her this card! :) Huge thanks to the sweet and 0h-so-talented Korin for sharing these digis with me!

I used the sketch over at Sweet Stop Sketch for this week. And I just realized I forgot the big flower or other element in top left corner, WOOPS! You can go check out the sketch at the link above.

I'll be back tomorrow with a cute card from La-La Land! :)

17 comments:

PATTY said...

It has been some time since I have posted. Love the new look of your blog. Love you gingerbread card and your turkey card.
patty
www.paperpiecingpatty.blogspot.com

Danni said...

How cute!!

Lori said...

Awww...so sweet! Hope your daughter is feeling better, have a great week and Thanksgiving.
hugs-Lori

Sandy said...

Oh my, look how adorable!!! I was just coloring mine just a few minutes ago!!! I love the colors you used. The card is so cute that it would make anyone feel much better!

Nancy said...

This is just SO cute.
I LOVE it!!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Adorable Kris! A card like that would definitely make me feel better!

Hugs,
Lisa

BananaStamper said...

Cute card Kristine. Sure hope your daughter is feeling better!
Cheers,
Shanna

Ceal said...

super cute!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Kristine this is way tooo cute!!! I bet your daughter loved it!!! Poor thing I do hope she is better for Thanksgiving hun! Hope you and your family have a very nice Thanksgiving, and thank you for visiting me and for you super sweet comments!!! Hugs to you,
Cheryl

Lorie said...

So, so cute, Kristine!! It's good to have you on the SNSS DT!! I love your card!!!

Hugs,
Lorie

Jessica G. said...

Very sweet! I can definitely see how this cutie would cheer up a sick kiddo, especially with those fun DPs. Awesome touch with the paper-pieced bedding!

Hope your daughter feels better soon!!

Kim Yu said...

Awww...this is so cute, Kristine! Love this little image! Awesome card!

*Vicki* said...

AWWW!! Poor little bear!! :) I just adore this card Kristine!! Your coloring is sooo pretty hun!! TFS! HUGS

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I have to add a P.S.: I LOVE the DP and colorful nature of this sweet card!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Awww, so cute. I think this would have definitely cheered me up a little too. Hope she is ALL better real soon. Hugs, Kel

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Awww...what an adorable card! Have a great day tomorrow kristine. :)

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute, and I love your pieced blanket!! Hope your daughter is feeling better now!