Monday, November 16, 2009

Cakes {Bitsy} Easel Card

It's Monday. And I have the have the perfect card for a "manic Monday"... it says "Keep calm and eat a cupcake" LOL! This is the card I posted at KLSNS Saturday. Kelly sent me this super cute stamp set from Basic Grey called Cakes Bitsy stamp set and it coordinates PERFECTLY with the Nook and Pantry paper, also Basic Grey.

She's now carrying several other cute BG stamp sets as well at a really great price! Thanks so much Kelly!! This will be lots of fun for birthday cards.

You can see in my close up picture (below) that I added liquid applique to the white frosting, and I paper pieced all the cup liners in the Nook and Pantry paper as well.
The blue and white layers are embossed with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder for a li'l added texture.

So, have you made any winter or Christmas cards with SNOWFLAKES yet?? If so, come enter our Snowflake challenge going on thru Nov. 30th!! You could WIN a FREE STAMP as well as a $10 g.c. for KLSNS!! Also, if you enter the challenge and have our pink snowflake blinky on your blog, you will be entered for another drawing to win a free stamp!

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope I've inspired you to INK SOMETHING!
Photobucket

11 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh so yummy!! What a really adorable easel card hun!!

Danni said...

Yummy!! This is adorable!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Kristine this is super cute hun!!! Love the stamps, and the design paper you used!!!

Have a nice day:)
Hugs,
Cheryl

Anne said...

What at yummy card Kristine!
I like all the details and the cupcakes are sooo awesome! =)

Greetings from Anne (Norway)

Crystal said...

OOOOOO WEEEE this is fabulous, love these cupcakes girl!!! You rocked this easel card!!! Beautifully done Kristine!

Candace said...

I just love this card! I love everything cupcake related. They are my favorite. However, the funny thing is that I was having a rough morning...just wasn't feeling well...couldn't seem to get it together. I had baked chocoalte cupcakes for my students that had scored well on their big test and so I had one! I had a cupcake on Monday just like you said to. :)

Heidi said...

Kristine this card is so darned cool!

Rose Ann said...

Your easel card is soooo yummy with all of your cupcakes, Kristine!! I love it!!

Marcia said...

Beautiful Kris, a really fun card.

:) Marcia

alienanessa said...

Wow wow, love the easel card!! I have GOT to try one of those!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Adorable!

I'm running out of words...hahahaha!