Monday, November 02, 2009

A Birthday Halloween Slumber Party

This last weekend was so fun... it was my daughter's birthday, so she had a slumber party with 4 of her friends Friday night, which carried over into Halloween and most of them went trick or treating together on Sat. night. What a FUN (and wild) bunch of girls! I'm just thankful I got over the flu and that it hadn't hit Carly yet. She lost most of her voice yesterday, so we'll see! Anyway, she loves TURTLES and FROGS right now, so here's the card I made for her. I used the Princess Turtle clear set from Inky Antics.

And here is our little "turtle" princess... 11 years old! ☺

Carly just LOVED this slumber party LiLi stamp and I already showed you her invites (Here in case you missed those) and she also made this little treat boxes. She colored each of them to look like one of the girls that was coming to personalize them a bit more. :)


And here is the gang now! Her best friend Idalis is sporting her best halloween costume yet! ... an Ostrich rider!! LOL - it was hilarious!!

And of course we HAD to get her a turtle cake...


Here's a better view of the ostrich ☺

and my younger dd's "GO-GO GIRL" costume.
I don't know WHAT's with the spacing on this blogger thing today--I've already had to go back and edit twice! LOL Anyway, thanks for droppin' by! I'll be back WEDNESDAY with a card from LaLa Land! =)
Photobucket

13 comments:

Helen said...

Too much fun! I love it! Carly did an AWESOME job on those treat boxes! I love how she personalized each one of them! It's those special touches that make people feel even more loved! That cake is adorable! The ostrich crackes me up and I love the Go-Go Girl! FUN!!! Thanks for sharing these with us!

Danni said...

How fun!! Love the card and those treat boxes are just too sweet! What a great party!

christie said...

OMGOSH - Kristine - those treat boxes are too adorable and that go go girl costume is the best!

Crystal said...

TOOOO CUTE Kristine, looks like you girls had a BLAST!!!! She did AWESOME with those treat boxes and your card is just SOOOO ADORABLE!!!

Kim Yu said...

Too sweet, too cute, Kristine! The girls seem to have a lot of fun! When you get a moment, stop by my blog because I have an award waiting for you!

Marcia said...

Looks like they had alot of fun. Great goodie boxes!

:) Marcia

Kristen said...

Looks like they had a great time. The ostrich costume is hilarious hehehe. Love the goodie bags your. They came out fab, and the turtle cardlooks great. Happy Birthday little to your daughter:)

Melanie said...

Kristine, that card is so pretty. I love the colour combination! Beautiful job.

Glad the party went well...your daughter did a fabulous job on those treat bags! Wow!

Melanie

Lori said...

Looks like a fun party! How cute all the girls look. That go-go girl looks so cool on your youngest. The card is cute too!

Debbie Pamment said...

What fun pics - a happy time for sure - and it looks like your dd is just as talented as her lovely mom - those treat boxes are gorgeous!
xXx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Happy Birthday to Carly!! Love that turtle card Kristine and your treat boxes turned out so sweet!!!! Gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing the pictures of your princess and her friends.
hugs,
Chris

Trina said...

Ok, so I should look before I open my mouth!! I just saw that you did post the pics that you were telling me about!! Your kids are adorable! Loved the go go costume! And the turtle cake was wonderful, did you make it?? I remember you took a cake decorating class....didn't you! The card you made was adorable too....turtles are so cute!!
Hugs,
Trina

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Thanks so much for sharing all these pix! How fun! I think Carly looks like her mama. I also love the colors of your walls.