Saturday, October 24, 2009

October Color Challenge at KLSNS

I made this card yesterday with my new stash of goodies from KL Stampin' N Scrappin'! I also created it with our October challenge in mind. You can find the deets and a gorgeous sample by Cheryl HERE!! It will end next Saturday, the 31st so come play along!! There's some fabulous stamping goodies to win, all you have to do is use products that KLSNS sells (lots to choose from there) and use Fall colors... how much easier can it get?! ;) We'd love to see what you create! Please leave a link to your card post HERE to be entered to win!

About My Card: I used this cute Jam Tilda, from the Little Yummy for Your Tummy collection, along with this super Nook & Pantry pack of Basic Grey paper! I was so excited to open this pack of paper up - it's so full of great designs! I also got some of that Eskimo Kisses (Christmasy) paper too--LOVE it all! You'll also find more yummy papers like the Indian Summer and Lemonade, and June Bug and Bittersweet--Oh My! They are in stock and a really great price! There's also some really great BG stamps in store now... go check them out! :) And don't forget your special code for October is OCTSHP to get free priority flat rate shipping--only one week left!! =)

We are also having a DT Call at KL Stampin' N Scrappin' that will run til the end of October, so only 1 week left! Come on over and read all about it. Kelly's the sweetest to work for and she is so good to her DT. So if you love the products she sells, you should definately run over there and try out!! :)
Photobucket

13 comments:

Michele said...

Such a pretty card Kristine. Love the image you've used and the pretty papers also. Hope you're having a lovely weekend. Hugs Michele x

Debbie Pamment said...

Boy oh boy - I get busy with life and you go crazy crafting - LOL. Have just checked out your latest creations and the word WOW comes to mind! Your work never fails to inspire!
xXx

strawberry fields said...

gorgeous card
hugs
fiona x

strawberry fields said...

gorgeous card
hugs
fiona x

Melanie said...

Kristine! She is just gorgeous! This is actually my favourite stamp from that collection...my LSS did not get this stamp in sadly, so I'm on the hunt for it elsewhere! Absolutely stunning card! The colour combination is beautiful.

Melanie

Cindy Haffner said...

Isn't she so pretty Kristine, awesome job.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Hey sweet girl, are you feeling better? Your card is oh so cute... as are all of your cards, most especially Magnolias. And I LOVE fall colors. Still waiting for fall here. It's 90 degrees these days.

I'll email you today... love, love, love the sweet surprise I found in my mailbox! You shouldn't have... but I'm glad you did!

Love and hugs,
Lisa

Lori said...

Pretty card and pretty girl! Love how it looks like she is sitting on a window sill w/ her legs hanging out.

Patti said...

This is the cutest thing I have seen in a really long time

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely card! I just love that new BG paper.

Sue from Oregon said...

Lovely colors on your card today!

*Vicki* said...

WOW! Kristine, this is sooo stunning!! What a gorgeous creation lady!! HUGS

Helen said...

So pretty! I love how you used the ribbon on the side with the flower at the top of it. Isn't she an adorable image?!? And I love the lace at the bottom!
Blessings!
~H