Saturday, October 31, 2009

Lenny's Love Me Nots

What's better... eskimo kisses or dragon kisses? LOL - I don't think I'd want to actually kiss a dragon, but come on, this little dragon, Lenny is sooo cute!! And Eskimo Kisses is the name of this paper by Basic Grey! (Oh, the polka-dot paper behind the winter scene is actually from the Lemonade collection by BG.)

So, have you seen the new High Hopes stamps at KL Stampin' N Scrappin' yet?! Kelly sent me this one called Lenny's Love Me Nots. I decided that I'm going against the flow and NOT coloring him green, heehee! I decided to make this into a winter card and color him pink! I also added Dazzling Diamonds for snow... now it goes with the cute DP! Kelly also just added a bunch of Christmas High Hopes stamps as well as Basic Grey , CC. Designs , Sugar Plums ) You've GOT to go check them out! :)

And I don't think I've mentioned this yet... (shame on me!) that we have a new DT member, Deb so come on over to the KLSNS blog and see what creative inspiration the design team has been sharing all during the week!

OH... don't want to forget! Today is the last day to get in your DT submissions for the Jan-April term! You can find all the deets HERE.

Have a fun and SAFE weekend!!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Elena said...

I really love the colors yo uchose for the dragon! What a beautiful card!

Tricia said...

How sweet he is!! I love the snow!! :-)

Melanie said...

Kristine! This is so adorable. I don't have this stamp, but I have always thought it to be so cute. Love that you made him (or is it her now??!!) a winter dragon. Sadly, I have always coloured the dragon image I have green, lol. I guess I do not have the ability to think outside the box! Honestly though, fabulous job on this card!

Melanie

Kathy Winter said...

Super Cute Sis!! Who says dragons have to be green right:) You did an awsome job on this card.

Lori said...

Kristine, this is adorable! Yep, I would have to kiss him, he is just so sweet! lol

Danni said...

How adorable!

Debbie Pamment said...

He is ADORABLE in these colours - LOVE it...and what a gorgeous layout all round - beautiful!!

Kim Yu said...

Hi, Kristine! Aswesome card! Love the patterned paper and CUTE iamge! Very well put together!

Michele said...

Such an adorable card Kristine. Love the cute image you've used and the colouring also. Hugs Michele x