Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Inky Impressions Wednesday Challenge

The challenge this week at Inky Impressions is to use Fall or Halloween colors. I made up a li'l candy corn 2,4,6,8 box and added Cowgirl LiLi to the front. I printed the saying on the tag from my computer which says, "No matter what you are... be a good one!" :) Love that saying and I think it goes great with this LiLi who's dressin' up for her fun evening of trick-or-treatin'.
Just a head's up... there are some really cute new releases coming out very soon!! Keep your eyes peeled for a blog hop or something FUN to introduce those winter/Christmas cuties!! :) Have a wonderful day!
Photobucket

11 comments:

Randi said...

WOW girl you can color!! I love this little girl. She is so cute. I am going to have to investigate them. I see them all over the web and I know that my granddaughter would love them.

Debbie Pamment said...

Cowgirl Lili is looking mighty fine dressed in her Halloween best! Fabulous project!
xXx

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she is the cutest!!

Crystal said...

AWWW So cute Kristine, I LOVE THIS!!

Rose Ann said...

I love your candy box, Kristine!! That little cowgirl is so cute, and perfectly colored!! Love your tag as well!!

*Vicki* said...

Holy Cow lady!! This is just too darn cute!! I just ADORE your beautiful project today!! HUGS

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I'd give this cutie a treat for sure! I love the way you colored her... perfect for a "costume."

Thanks for reminding me... I need to get some Halloween candy...

Hugs,
Lisa

Lori said...

So cute! I love what you've done with the white gel pen, she just "pops" all over!

Michele said...

Gorgeous lil project Kristine. Love how you've coloured in Lili. Hugs Michele x

Lisa Foster said...

This is sooooo darling! How fun!
:) Hugs,
Lisa

Kristen said...

Way to go with the cowgirl Halloween card. I though along the same lines. Love it!