Thursday, October 29, 2009

I Visited La La Land... Wanna Come Too?

Hiya friends!! Today was [my BBF] Lisa's turn to host the challenge in LaLa Land, so I just had to play along! Oh my goodness, it was so much fun visiting LaLa Land today... my head is STILL spinning! Heehee! Wanna come along too? Lisa wants us to use RIBBON on our cards, in fact you can use ribbon as your inspiration for your card! You don't have to use LaLa Land Crafts stamps, but if you have em' why not show them some love?!

I actually was sent this Pumpkin LaLa stamp today--isn't she soo cute?! Her hair is exactly how my daughters like to wear theirs... especially Maddy. =) I watercolored her (of course) on wc paper with my SU! markers and an aqua pen. That's my newest favorite technique, but some of my markers are running a little dry. Time to start making my wish list I s'pose! I used today's SCS sketch challenge too! It's a little hard to see that here, and now I wish I would've backed the lovely dp with some olive green, but... stamp & learn!! That's MY motto! LOL =)


Thanks for droppin' in today! OOOH, I almost forgot to tell you!! There's a FABBY prize up for grabs to one lucky player! Oooo, maybe I shouldn't have told you that, it might decrease my chances of winning, LOL - just kidding.... Get on over there!!
Photobucket

17 comments:

Deb said...

gorgeous card, she is adorable, a very sweet card for Halloween! hugs Debx

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful card, lovely Pumpkin LaLa, beautifully coloured. Take CareX:)

Tammy said...

Awesome coloring!!

Tammy
SBS4

Sue from Oregon said...

Wow, I love how you colored this! Great La la Land card!

Kim Yu said...

hehe...you are so funny, Kristine! I LOVE your card! Pumpkin Lala looks so adorable! I love the colros you used and that ribbon is so perfect! Awesome job here, Girl!

Debbie Pamment said...

Fabulous job! Lisa does La La soo well and now she has some good company!
xXx

Lisa Foster said...

Gorgeous card! Love your water coloring! Um...you can't have that stamp prize at La La..it's mine! LOL!!! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Shawne said...

It is a fun tecnique, your coloring looks great on this super cute card!

Irina said...

What a wonderful card Kristine, I absolutely LOVE it!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Lori said...

Wonderful watercoloring! Your La La is very, very sweet.

Diane said...

Oh she is soooo cute!!!! Love the beautiful bow!

Marcia said...

Oh your colouring is stunning ... even after owning inks and copics, I still love to watercolour with my SU markers and an aquabrush! Great job Kris.

Hope your well, Marcia SBS4

Elena said...

Your card is gorgeous, Kristine! And I love how you colored Lala! So beautiful!!! And bow is simply amazing! Love it!!!

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the fall colors and that bow is yummy!!! Lala looks gorgeous as well!!!
:)Kathy

Maureen said...

Just gorgeous! Your coloring is perfect and love the colors and that fab ribbon! Thanks for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

Jane Matsumoto said...

Oh goodness... Lala looks SO adorable! Fabulous coloring job! I used to use my aquabrush and SU ink pads all the time before Copics. I really love what you did here. The card is beautiful! xx Jane

Lisa Hjulberg said...

This is another of my favorite Lala images. I call it the Zen of Pumpkin! Awesome card, Kris.